They finally came around

They finally came around

So they finally got rid of ole 390 huh ? ABOUT FRIGGEN TIME ! :cop:

I have to wonder why they canned him. Did he **** another fat dispatcher, or come to work doped up again ? Hell, admin is so liability conscious you'd think they would have canned him over that a long time ago.

Whatever it was I am sure it wasn't the first time. He has came to roll call doped up multiple times, called in "sick" while he is so high he can't even talk normal, and is a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. Multiple times he has threatened to shoot other officers and even people, belittled everyone around him while he shows off his "intelligence," read as ASS.

He finally got what was coming to him, and not very many people will miss him. Even the guys on his own shift were afraid he would go off the deep end one night if he ever even left his driveway to do anything. Either way soon enough it will all come out, and we will all make the same jokes about him like we do everyone else who has left, and well will all move on and relish the fact he will never wear the uniform here again. And to think he always called ole rusty orr crazy and a no good user. Well ole Smalls time to face the music you waste of space GOOD RIDDANCE :devil:

Post Re: They finally came around

He was one of Blaine's good ole boys. Just like Rob was. Think about all the officers in years past since Blaine has been chief that have been "protected' from the many instances that would of gotten those officers fired, de-certified or hell, even arrested! Some still work there today! Blaine is dirty plain and simple. I'm KARMA and I approve this message! LOL :devil: