Terry Rhodes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terry Rhodes

Terry Rhodes

Good morning MOD, why were the threads on our chief of staff Terry Rhodes deleted?

Re: Terry Rhodes

I'm not the moderator, but hit the report button and take your voice from several possible violation categories. :cop:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I'm not the moderator, but hit the report button and take your voice from several possible violation categories. :cop:
    Hey MOD, what was the deal, I mean she is our chief of staff and has a lot of bad baggage, over 7000 people wanted to know?

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar

That thread along with a couple of others have been moved to a private area for my review, as a Moderator thought they should be deleted. I will review them and get them back on here or an explanation as to why they won't be returned as soon as I can.

Please give me some time to do this, as the Terry Rhodes thread is 15 pages by itself. I will be reading every post on each of these threads.

In other news, there are 2 new Moderators coming to your Board. Mod 682 and Mod 683 should become active in the next day or so. By adding 2 more moderators to your board this will allow for faster response times in answering Reported Posts, and maybe some proactive moderating of the Message Board.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1
    That thread along with a couple of others have been moved to a private area for my review, as a Moderator thought they should be deleted. I will review them and get them back on here or an explanation as to why they won't be returned as soon as I can.

Please give me some time to do this, as the Terry Rhodes thread is 15 pages by itself. I will be reading every post on each of these threads.

In other news, there are 2 new Moderators coming to your Board. Mod 682 and Mod 683 should become active in the next day or so. By adding 2 more moderators to your board this will allow for faster response times in answering Reported Posts, and maybe some proactive moderating of the Message Board.

Mod 1
    Fair enough MOD and thanks for your response. She has a history of ruling by threat and intimidation and I know this sight has never buckled to that. Many people here are very concerned about her because of her past. Thank you again

Dear MOD's the Rhodes posts were long but generated a lot of information concerning her work history and management style. She is actively lobbying for JJ's job and will probably get it if Scott is still here. There was also an enormous amount of feed back and views which tells one that she is worth looking at in this forum where she cannot retaliate against employees. I agree that any un-substantiated and personal attacks should be deleted, but this board has always been a forum for members and non-members of the patrol to inform. Please don't help her run from her past Scott free :lol:

Please understand that MOD 1 is currently reviewing the forum and will make the appropriate corrections. Due to the length and the complexity of this forum, it might take some time to review for violations.

Mod 682

Quote Originally Posted by MOD 682
    Please understand that MOD 1 is currently reviewing the forum and will make the appropriate corrections. Due to the length and the complexity of this forum, it might take some time to review for violations.

Mod 682
    10-4 to that, but Rhodes is the current chief of staff and there was considerable backlash and information flowing in that was very revealing. As much as I thought Watts was an idiot, she was BBQ'd unbridled here. So was both Knights rightly or wrongly. This woman has serious issues that are documented not just rumor. We do not need another state welfare case here because Rhodes stated she needs the money because she is broke. Somebody needs to check the ethics commission and review her finacial disclosure forms. You have to wonder how some one who few of us knew has drawn so much discussion and controversy. You really have to wonder here.

Quote Originally Posted by CenturionII
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 682

Mod 682
    10-4 to that, but Rhodes is the current chief of staff and there was considerable backlash and information flowing in that was very revealing. As much as I thought Watts was an idiot, she was BBQ'd unbridled here. So was both Knights rightly or wrongly. This woman has serious issues that are documented not just rumor. We do not need another state welfare case here because Rhodes stated she needs the money because she is broke. Somebody needs to check the ethics commission and review her finacial disclosure forms. You have to wonder how some one who few of us knew has drawn so much discussion and controversy. You really have to wonder here.

Folks, I hate to tell you this, but even though there was a lot of good information on this site onr her and other people, that sad truth of it all is that expect for us FHP-DHSMV, no one cares or has the balls enough to act or even question what is on this site. If the media picked up on it, or a senator or someone in power above J.J. T.R. or D.B. asked questions and looked into things, action would have occurred by now. But they are still in power, no one of any importance has made any inquires, there are NO campaigns to have any of the 3 removed from their position. So as much as we are all hoping for something to happen, I would not get to upset over the MOD removing anything. Unless someone knows somebody to help stop what is occurring. There is no hope.

You are right to a certain degree, but this woman was hired under the table as a favor to JD Alexander the great hater of state employees. She tells people she is broke! My gosh, a double dipper on her third 6 figure job in as many years. I don't mind JJ she is leaving anyway, but if this Rhodes is allowed to be here after all of her BS and the things she has done against law enforcement? Come on MOD 1 you know this needs a public airing and this helps to expose her for who she is. Oh and ask her about Calamity Jane, that was her nickname at DACS and in the senate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast