I4 Shooting - Speeding Policy - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: I4 Shooting - Speeding Policy

Oh Lord what has happened to this once PROACTIVE sheriff's office? What a bunch of cowards those in charge have become. They spend more time & energy looking for reasons to crucify their own troops, then they do looking for solutions to fighting crime. I have no idea how they get away with falsifying the UCR stats in order to try and make the crime rate look lower? This has now been going on for several years and continues to get worse. For those that don't understand what I'm referring to, they are basically looking for all & any technicalities in order to make the more serious crimes disappear off the radar screen and show up only as a petty nuisance type crime. On top of this, they strictly prohibit the deputies of Hillsborough County to speed to the scene of citizens desperately calling for help. Then they preach almost daily that the ONLY REASON a deputy is now allowed to turn on their lights & siren and exceed the speed limit, is if another deputies life is in danger and they are hollering on the radio to send help! Well isn't that just so kind of the leaders of the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office, who sit in their big fancy chairs and bark out orders while hiding behind their desks in the cold A/C each day. Why any deputy in their right mind would want to apply and work at HCSO these days is a mystery to me. This is why so many of the veteran deputies now leave the office the first chance they get. Leadership has taken what should be used as a crime fighting & life saving tool, the GPS system, and turned it PRIMARILY into a tool to spy on their deputies and discipline them if they care enough to rush to the scene of a citizen calling for help.. :shock: So where does the media disappear to when such a injustice is occurring and peoples lives are being put in danger?

Got news for you, we leave because we want to leave. 25-30 years is far long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    Got news for you, we leave because we want to leave.
    As The Fonze would say, "Exactamundo!!!" (For you younger folk you may want to google it since you will undoubtedly have no clue what I am referring too.) :snicker: :snicker: :devil:

Got news for you, we leave because we want to leave. 25-30 years is far long enough.
    If you don't currently work here, you don't have a clue about current circumstances. You think you do, but you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    If you don't currently work here, you don't have a clue about current circumstances. You think you do, but you don't.

Want to make a wager on that? I am still very closely tied to this Office.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123