Hialeah officer accused of illegal gun trafficking assigned - Page 3
Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: Hialeah officer accused of illegal gun trafficking assig

Oye Meng, what they try to cover up will eventually come out. JR, as reflected on Ralph & Tammy Valdes indictment will soon get 39d.

Quote Originally Posted by elborracho
    Oye Meng, what they try to cover up will eventually come out. JR, as reflected on Ralph & Tammy Valdes indictment will soon get 39d.

39 Mayor Hernandez
    39 Velazquez
    39 Ralph Valdez
    39 Mayor Robainada
    39 Others :devil: :devil: :devil:

JR=Jay Rosenfeld

Just out of curiosity, how many of you 3-18 TV?

Keep Ralphie on the desk so that I can Spank Tammys arse before they send her up the creek. :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by SpankArse
    Keep Ralphie on the desk so that I can Spank Tammys arse before they send her up the creek. :devil:
    If you're waiting for them to go up the creek, you may be waiting a long, long time. Other folk on the other hand, are running short of time. That's the word on the town.

Ralph & Tammy Valdes are done. Have no doubt. Not even that cover up will save them. On the contrary, others may go down with them.

Quote Originally Posted by elborracho
    Ralph & Tammy Valdes are done. Have no doubt. Not even that cover up will save them. On the contrary, others may go down with them.

You are correct sir, certain members of the command staff are being looked at as well. How can you be the Training commander and not know what your people are doing during work hours. Doing personal business on duty having his customers come in and out of the training building and using our range that we can't even use. I also hope that the city had certain select fire weapons carried by swat registered via ATF, because if they don't a whole lot of people will be going up the creek. 5000 and 100 don't have enough pull to save him or cover this up. I wonder how many guns 100 and 5000 bought from Ralph.

Ralph & Tammy Valdes have no escape. Those involved in the cover up of the arms should worry that ATF will go after them too but people don't learn. Remember that when you play with fire you will get burned.

I hope 100's Colt commando rifle is properly registered. If not ATF will be knocking on your door.

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast