Memorial Day Weekend - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Memorial Day Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by factjack
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Nope some officers don't like going on water patrol. They should go work for FHP or the SO... I don't get it, this is what you signed up for!!
    Fish and WILDLIFE Commission. Just heard about a free running monkey in the Miami area which no FWC officer is able to respond to. The news reporter mentioned a local animal catcher but did not even know the FWC. Nice work Waterboys! I, for one did not sign up to ride around aimlessly in a boat just to mark time on the water for Federal money. I wish the Governor's office would look into this agency as it is a joke.
    stop crying and keep to your own county. you think us in Miami care whats going on in your county?? You must have a boring county.

Quote Originally Posted by factjack
    Nope some officers don't like going on water patrol. They should go work for FHP or the SO... I don't get it, this is what you signed up for!!
    Fish and WILDLIFE Commission. Just heard about a free running monkey in the Miami area which no FWC officer is able to respond to. The news reporter mentioned a local animal catcher but did not even know the FWC. Nice work Waterboys! I, for one did not sign up to ride around aimlessly in a boat just to mark time on the water for Federal money. I wish the Governor's office would look into this agency as it is a joke.
    stop crying and keep to your own county. you think us in Miami care whats going on in your county?? You must have a boring county.
    The grammar is almost as intelligent as the thought involved. You should go far.

Quote Originally Posted by where dat monkey?
    Ok looking in my hunting regs ... monkey ? ... monkey ? Nope no monkey in there.
    There are issues with the NAACP and the Democrats that need to be resolved first.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123