The bottom line guy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The bottom line guy

Not just the laughing stock of Broward.. Try everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest17328
    Well it looks like sKipper is not the only making bank on the side with department time its the whole unit for God sakes. Ole JH has his hand in the pot too. But i cant get a part time job at Happy Pappys but yet,, never mind here is the link if anyone is interested in taking the course to help them with their career. Im still looking for the one were double dipping is ok and using department time
    http://www.spcollege.edu/ac/SEPSI/Inser ... 0Flyer.pdf

[quote=Ok What gives][quote="The records section":34lf8aug]
    Quote Originally Posted by "guest 111":34lf8aug
    We have seen the Lt in tampa, the one that brags on himself. He always tells us how good he can ask questions and he worked at tampa pd in the records section. why does he say these things? He just turned 72 retirement age we wish him and Auer the best.
    Yeah so he fits in with all the other lieutenants. If you would think about this. If these so called leaders would focus on their staff like they do on their, perfect hair, bagging a rich guy, buttering Mondo, jamming up officers, mistaking the station for the gun range, allowing Cagney and Lacey to run the tru unit, man we would have no issues here.yeah as far as mr 72 we all know he can't walk a straight line, literally and metaphorically speaking[/quote:34lf8aug]

I saw some of these posts and I know Im not in the circle so just curious on about this station being shot up, officers passing out. DUIs guns sales,etc[/quote:34lf8aug]

Speaking of DUI you can find one of them on the photo scroll of our department website. I love how the caption on that pic says diversity our members recognize the difference as a strength. It fits knowing that there is a difference of getting caught and not and also staying sober is a strength. Speaking of website. Who maintains it. It is out of date. WIth the photos, half these people dont work here anymore. JP quite like 3 years ago. Also, someone may want to check into that TIP line i called it just for fun and it said, "the number or code you dialed is incorrect, check the number and check it again later." It figures it didnt work, matches the bosses we have here. I like the word home grown you mean brainwashed. They should also change the listings. I like the sub link that says command staff. In actuality it is the dont let this happen to you crowd. Yeah i am a tuff guy running my mouth behind a computer, and theres plenty more where that came from. d(-_-)b u hear that, its the wind of change.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The bottom line guy came to SPD and got promoted to sergeant right after FTO... I think he knew a captain somehow.

He sends out mass emails all day and occasionally rides a motorcycle...

That's not what bothers me.

What bothers me is that he is an agency instructor and sends out training literature..

Did you know that:

In 1998 the bottom line guy's supervisor said that his directness sometimes borders on rudeness?*

And later that year his supervisor said that the bottom line guy is less than diplomatic when dealing with the public?

So if we are a community policing agency that is charged with maintaining a good working relationship with the public why could you expect that we can learn *from a rude and less than diplomatic person?

I guess if I'm rude to a injun tonight I can get my stripes...
    Why is everyone on me because of my emails. You should be happy I'm here I can send out emails like no ones business and no I don't look like JM so stop calling me that, people should be happy for me that I was wanted into to being a sgt during my oral board. We all know that the promotional tests are challenging well i dont know i didnt take one but not many of us were just given stripes, ok, maybe one or two, myself, JM, JJ, DB, JB, I want to say JN, DZ, yeah I know he ain't here any more, TE,TH, BM, LC but he was given bars not stripes, RM, ok so it's more that just two, but hey it's not that bad, I know none of us have any leadership experience, but hey, I can click a send button like wham and I always give credit in my emails, like today for example, but I also send messages withing messages like watch your hands, maintain control, we had two incidents and don't want any more, so you see I can multi taks too. But listen guys thanks for listening to my rant, but now if you excuse me I have to get tomorrows emails ready to be sent out, there is only ten and none of them have anything to do with us. So enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Tue night leadership
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest17328
    Well it looks like sKipper is not the only making bank on the side with department time its the whole unit for God sakes. Ole JH has his hand in the pot too. But i cant get a part time job at Happy Pappys but yet,, never mind here is the link if anyone is interested in taking the course to help them with their career. Im still looking for the one were double dipping is ok and using department time
    http://www.spcollege.edu/ac/SEPSI/Inser ... 0Flyer.pdf
    Please do not tell me you are hating on your top brass or the men and women of SPD that are currently here and those that have gone on to greater. Will is the creator of double dipping, getting several certifications and educations on the Tribes dollar while on duty as well as still collecting a hefty salary. The object of the game is to screw before you get screwed RIGHT! Ask the fearless leader, he knows all about this. When he finally gets the boot his education and double/triple dipping would have paid off. Will is and always will leading by example, so you must not hate the players but hate the game creator. Everyone else was smart enough to get theirs to secure a cusion for the future (i.e. life after SPD) following WILL the great game creator himself. Get yours legally like everyone else or whatever way you see fit, but hate on the right one that is the creator of all SPD back door devices. Oh, I forgot the policy has been changed because he does not want anyone else to slip through the cracks and get an education or any schooling like he did anymore. Better yet, if you get it he wants you to pay for it out of your own salary because the officers get paid so well while he continues to double/triple dip on the Tribes dollar.

The bottom line guy came to SPD and got promoted to sergeant right after FTO... I think he knew a captain somehow.

What bothers me is that he is an agency instructor and sends out training literature..

Did you know that:

In 1998 the bottom line guy's supervisor said that his directness sometimes borders on rudeness?*

And later that year his supervisor said that the bottom line guy is less than diplomatic when dealing with the public?

So if we are a community policing agency that is charged with maintaining a good working relationship with the public why could you expect that we can learn *from a rude and less than diplomatic person?

whew, man today really sucked, i was finally able to get IT to block emails so no more leadership and no more emails from john holms on what not do in a situation that we wouldnt do anyway. I saw the courtesy of Sgt Gadget, whats the story with this guy, so please everyone dont encourage John Holmes because we wouldnt have an email today if SOMEONE didnt send him the email, well at least he is only SHOOTING emails lol, well least that was the last one. My 40hr block got pushed up to the end of the year, and after looking at the lineup hopefully I will be hired someone else. I dont want to see the Lt Leg and that face that creeps me out, cultural diversity, which will be uselss, a full day of listening to the chiefs gas on how come the ac isnt on full blast when we give the drug dealer a ride back to his house, PTSD, why are we taking that, why cant we take something to combat the stress we got now, tazer and firearms inspection which that class is going to scare me. someone please fortify the room and make sure the guns are not loaded so that there is discharging I want to be able to keep my head. I was going to read the rest of whats coming up by i didnt have the strenght, I guess the brass is having aproblem with me going to the edr, they caught me twice in there, hey if i knew they were going to be in there for breakfast and lunch i wouldnt have went in. oh well lets see what happens tomorrow. BTW whats going on with the Quack and Magic Mike over at the RV park

Did you know that:

Yeah I don't get some of these units, i mean aside from the mas of useless and most redundant emails and him warming up the bike to go around the block what does he do, why is he hear. I keep heart Williard yap abuout service to the tribe, what service does this guy give,. Locked in his office all day playing Words. And Maslasses can go get out to. He is another one who sits around and doesn nada, he is a sitter pride and true, the Cagney n Lacey do should get the boot, I look n them n think of the movie Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny devito, actually abott and costelo fits better, when I saw them one didnt talk and the other one didnt shut up. I mean does everyone these days go out of there way to be mean an nasty to people, smh it doesn't surprise me, when u have a lt booted all the way down to officer and then promoted to sgt over the unit, it follows suit

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Wow sounds like you guys really go through it over there huh? Yet I hear sooooooo many good dudes who have put in apps over there and never get called. SMH. Whats with that chick, Cindy Mc nugget? I heard she is the reason you guys are at an ever so low staffing level, because she picks and choses those who "SHE" thinks should proceed in the process. SMDH....Talking about over stepping her authority huh?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    On the surface, the administration pretends to be virtuous, even if they are not. Accomplishments don’t erase shame, hatred, silence, ignorance, discrimination, or immorality. It covers it up with a creative version of pride and ego.

Lying about the state retirement and many other issues is merely a symptom of a larger problem that is hidden from view, but not from all. Habit is a terrible thing, in that it’s easy to get used to doing wrong without feeling bad about it.

You can rule ignorance; you can manipulate it like a glass of water; you can do whatever you want when people believe, so goes politics at Seminole. Don’t flatter yourself into believing that seeing a few problems is OK; once noticed, these types of problems may eat you from the inside.

The officers that can see these things should take heed. Do not allow yourself to be blinded by fear. Overcome it and take charge of your world and you will be able to move on to better places without the wrath or reputation from Seminole following you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12