What the "H" is going on !!!!!!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What the "H" is going on !!!!!!

Sgt. JM fired??? What the heck did this guy do??? I've never seen him do anything remotely out of sort!!! I guess it's spring cleaning,

Re: What the "H" is going on !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumped out
    Sgt. JM fired??? What the heck did this guy do??? I've never seen him do anything remotely out of sort!!! I guess it's spring cleaning,
    JImmy was a guy that almost died wearing the badge........................

Jimmy is a standup guy that almost paid with his life for being a deputy sheriff. By the grace of God he is still with us and his name is not on the memorial Wall in Washington D.C.

What the S.O. did to Jimmy is shameful. The person that had a problem with Jimmy should have addressed it face to face, instead that person chose to stab Jimmy in the back. LCSO is a rat infested ship.

It's horrible, I hope that he does ok.. All my interactions with him have nothing but positive.

Why was he fired? I am totally out of the loop.

JE - Hit his girlfriend, used steroids and smoked dope on his days off. Arrested/Resigned
    Embarrassed our profession

PR- Gave out info to drug dealers. Could have gotten one of hurt or killed. All major prosecuting attorney sent letters saying they will never prosecute another one of his cases. Terminated. Embarrassed our profession

SS - Just a dumb ass. Terminated

MR - HE ROB a citizen, he beat him up and stolen is money and cell phone. He lied to his Sgt. and lied to his zone partners. He ruined our relationship with the community. He is the worst of the worst and anyone who feels he should be allowed to wear a (your) badge and uniform has some serious issues of their own.

JM - Yes he was injured on the job, but that doesn't give you a free pass for the remained of his career. He has gotten away with more than most could ever hope for. HE LIED! He ADMITTED he lied! and he continued to LIE! Terminated - Embarrassed our profession.

Anyone who thinks anyone on this list should continue to work in law enforcement take some advice. Miami Gardens is hiring!

Quote Originally Posted by C'mon and Get Real
    JE - Hit his girlfriend, used steroids and smoked dope on his days off. Arrested/Resigned
    Embarrassed our profession

PR- Gave out info to drug dealers. Could have gotten one of hurt or killed. All major prosecuting attorney sent letters saying they will never prosecute another one of his cases. Terminated. Embarrassed our profession

SS - Just a dumb ass. Terminated

MR - HE ROB a citizen, he beat him up and stolen is money and cell phone. He lied to his Sgt. and lied to his zone partners. He ruined our relationship with the community. He is the worst of the worst and anyone who feels he should be allowed to wear a (your) badge and uniform has some serious issues of their own.

JM - Yes he was injured on the job, but that doesn't give you a free pass for the remained of his career. He has gotten away with more than most could ever hope for. HE LIED! He ADMITTED he lied! and he continued to LIE! Terminated - Embarrassed our profession.

Anyone who thinks anyone on this list should continue to work in law enforcement take some advice. Miami Gardens is hiring!

Yes, and they're hiring at $15,000 more than what Any if these guys was making here.... 8)

No he had an issue with his insulin, that's what happened. He began to fill bad and then was called over the radio by lt. BL asked were he was, not feeling well he gave the wrong location thinking he was somewhere else it happens all the time with diabetics just asked someone who knows ! MS has it out for several,JL, KK, DG,CS, ETC ETC, but hey no one needs protection I think JL said it best in the newsrag, "I joined the union to protect me from the guy who's running this place, mike scott". Sad but true. That's a guy with balls hear he's thinking about 2016!

That's right he needed his insulin so badly he never got it and yet worked the rest of his shift without it and without any other confusion. But if you need to blame it on something and that help you sleep that night - whatever. Justify it anyway you can. He didn't he at least admitted to lying. Hahaha insulin, maybe checking on his 42 1/2 would be more accurate.

First off, are one of you really trying to lump what Jimmy did in with beating girlfriends and robbing civilians? Your fourth grade literacy and grammar show you aren't very smart, so I'll just let that and your stupid comment about Jimmy embarrassing the department slide. Last I checked he isn't the one always on the news defending himself to the public for one thing or another. That would be your precious sheriff.
    Second, I would like to thank those of you who have supported Jimmy and seem interested in knowing what really happened. I will tell you what happened. Jimmy never planted his lips on Mikes backside like so many other sell-out cowards at the LCSO have. He also supported his friend in the race for sheriff, and would gladly do it again. That's the kind of man my husband is. That's right, I'm his wife and I'm not afraid to call anyone out on here without hiding behind a made up screen name. To the poster " ok-jimmy", I didn't realize the LCSO had any doctors among their staff. I hope you are a better cop than a doctor, but I doubt it. I'm also assuming you were by Jimmy's side all day and are an expert on reading whether someone is suffering from any sort of confusion or distress while having high blood sugar. If so, you would of noticed that he starved himself that day, so his sugar wouldn't go any higher and suffered from migraines all day too. You would also know that high blood sugar symptoms can come and go as your sugar fluctuates. As for admitting that he lied, I've also read the IA and I see nothing that states he admits to lying. I read when asked where he was, he admitted he gave the incorrect street name, and he submitted a letter from his doctor which verified in writing that sometimes when suffering from high blood sugar Jimmy can become disoriented and it shouldn't be misinterpreted as lying, since lying is something one does to be deceitful. Add in the fact that I wasn't at the bridge yet with his infusion set, so he was worried that his 6-year-old daughter, who had been up vomiting all night due to her ongoing medical problems, hadn't been able to make the trip. Which is why he had to drive the whopping 4.5 miles out of his district to meet me in the first place. Our daughter couldn't make it all of the way to his district. Instead of that cowardly little weasel Blake Lee just calling Jimmy out on his supposed "lie" right then, he took it to IA to hopefully impress Mike enough to get that promotion that was stolen from him. He couldn't do that though, because he wasn't worried about the truth. At the time Jimmy didn't even realize he said the wrong street name and could have explained that then and corrected himself had he been asked about it. As to why he never came back for the infusion set? He would rather suffer it out all day, than drag his daughter back out sick, and he was too busy to ever try and come all of the way home. So, there is the truth to those of you who care to hear it. And before anyone throws stones and asks why I'm posting and not Jimmy..It's because A. he just laughed at your responses and knows what happened and knows his true friends aren't buying into your BS and that's all that matters to him. And B. you brought me into this, and as his "42 1/2" as you put it, I want it to be known and made clear (before your innuendo about him needing to check on me gets taken seriously), that Jimmy Magas is plenty of man for me, that I don't need to stray anywhere else. I'm sorry if you haven't been able to keep your girlfriend/spouse happy and faithful but I can promise you all that's not the case here. I couldn't be happier that he is out of that snake pit that you call a dept. and no longer has to rely on you back stabbers to have his back in a dangerous situation. So, other than cutting his daughters health benefits off before she could get coverage elsewhere causing us to have to cancel important medical procedures for her, I have to thank Mike for giving him that push to get out of that place and on to bigger and better things. Goodbye LCSO..it's been real. We won't be looking back, and that includes this web site. Why should we even bother reading the nasty comments that are sure to come? With the exception of the guys not wanting retaliation from Mike, the rest of you are too much of a coward to put your real name down on what you post anyway. If any of you are man enough, you can always give Jimmy a call or tell him what you think of him to his face, but I highly doubt any of you will do it. So, keep posting your hate under your fake screen names if that's what gets you off. To the non-corrupt decent LCSO employees who have been supportive of Jimmy, stay safe, good luck, and watch out for snakes. As for the rest of you, don't forget to lube up those butt kissing lips once in awhile, you don't want them to get chapped

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast