2nd PBA meeting!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2nd PBA meeting!

Does anyone knows what happened...?

Re: 2nd PBA meeting!

...yeah! we're screwed! :twisted: :shock:

We need to fill out a Robbery report. The PBA will be listed as the offender and the rank and file of the Doral Police Department will be listed as the victim. They really took us for a ride. In addition don't forget to list the grandy man and the rest of the reps as accomplices. What a joke those guys are.

Ladies and Gentlemen, don't blame Granda, I truly think he has done his best, but he has his limitations. The blame, (I think) rest with the City Administration, (Mayor, City Mgr.), no matter how much we negotiate in good faith, no matter if we decide a little "give & take", no matter how much we maintain a sense of professionalism, the city refuses to negotiate with us. No pay raise this year. They will try and pat us on the head with a little bonus check, but that bonus check means nothing for our FRS or our families. This place is , and will always be a dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Martinz
    We need to fill out a Robbery report. The PBA will be listed as the offender and the rank and file of the Doral Police Department will be listed as the victim. They really took us for a ride. In addition don't forget to list the grandy man and the rest of the reps as accomplices. What a joke those guys are.
    I told you guys that going with the FOP was a mistake. They took our money and gave us professional negotiators like the grand man. We get laughed at and then complain about the administration. What a joke.

Guest 9, I assume you mean the PBA was a mistake and they took our money, and not the FOP. But you know what, it doesn't matter who we have as our negotiating union, this city will never/ever negotiate with us in good faith. We are fools to think otherwise.

Good news... MD, Aventura, and a few others are hiring now

I agree with you. We are fools.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueThat
    Good news... MD, Aventura, and a few others are hiring now
    Miccosukee is hiring too.

Opa Locka has several openings and no fee for take home if you live in the city.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast