Reality
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reality

Reality

Listen, the reality of the situation within Doral PD is this.

1. About 25 % of the department is made up of slugs working on their 2nd retirement who could care less about anything except making it to that magical date.
    2. Another 25 % of the department is made up of whiney A-holes who left Pinecrest and brought all their problems to this department.
    3. People who have been here from the start were lied to by the old regime, they have the right to be disgruntled, but at some point man-up and stop *****ing. Work for what you want.
    4. Ricky Gomez was a puppet by the old 43 City Manager who hated the Police.
    5. The new City Manager seems to like us, and lets the Administration make police related decisions.
    6. The new brass is actually QRU, and likes when we do police work. They have been so busy cleaning the defecation off the walls from the old regime that they have not finished the cleansing that needs to be continued.
    7.The waste of uniforms in this department is appalling. 1 hour for a 25. 2 hours for a 14 lost property. Go out and do police work. Pull over a good car, not the guy/girl going to work.
    8.No reprecussions yet for the Sgt's whose squads do nothing. We all know who they are.
    9.At-Will......it's our reality for now. Don't F up.
    10. Maybe the raises will come if you read 1-9 closely.

Re: Reality

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Is.
    Listen, the reality of the situation within Doral PD is this.

1. About 25 % of the department is made up of slugs working on their 2nd retirement who could care less about anything except making it to that magical date.
    2. Another 25 % of the department is made up of whiney A-holes who left Pinecrest and brought all their problems to this department.
    3. People who have been here from the start were lied to by the old regime, they have the right to be disgruntled, but at some point man-up and stop *****ing. Work for what you want.
    4. Ricky Gomez was a puppet by the old 43 City Manager who hated the Police.
    5. The new City Manager seems to like us, and lets the Administration make police related decisions.
    6. The new brass is actually QRU, and likes when we do police work. They have been so busy cleaning the defecation off the walls from the old regime that they have not finished the cleansing that needs to be continued.
    7.The waste of uniforms in this department is appalling. 1 hour for a 25. 2 hours for a 14 lost property. Go out and do police work. Pull over a good car, not the guy/girl going to work.
    8.No reprecussions yet for the Sgt's whose squads do nothing. We all know who they are.
    9.At-Will......it's our reality for now. Don't F up.
    10. Maybe the raises will come if you read 1-9 closely.
    Get a life. You sound like one of the Big Guy's new breed butt kissers.

Hey Reality, here is some reality for you... we can follow your little dumb ass rules 1-9, and I assure you, there will not be any pay raises for us now, or in the near future. You sound like one of those jerk offs that have been around just a little bit to think they know everything, when in fact, you are as dumb as an onion. You have no idea how it was in PineCrest, so shut your mouth, get some experience to go along with your sissy ass attitude and man up. Nothing, will change, different names but the same ole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Hey Reality, here is some reality for you... we can follow your little dumb ass rules 1-9, and I assure you, there will not be any pay raises for us now, or in the near future. You sound like one of those jerk offs that have been around just a little bit to think they know everything, when in fact, you are as dumb as an onion. You have no idea how it was in PineCrest, so shut your mouth, get some experience to go along with your sissy ass attitude and man up. Nothing, will change, different names but the same ole thing.

Be gentle with this boy; his alter-ego is NYPD, he grew up watching cop shows and wants to live-out his Walter Mitty fantasies.
    In Doral ?!?!?!?!?!?!
    :lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPD

Be gentle with this boy; his alter-ego is NYPD, he grew up watching cop shows and wants to live-out his Walter Mitty fantasies.
    In Doral ?!?!?!?!?!?!
    :lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol: :cop: :lol: :lol:
    And he has great police work experience from Pinecrest.lol you loser!

Can anybody name a good cop that came from Pinecrest? I can name a few good people, but can you name a good cop?

Ric Mulet
    Pablo Rodriguez
    Nancy Fernandez
    Johnny Bravo

Quote Originally Posted by nYPD
    Ric Mulet
    Pablo Rodriguez
    Nancy Fernandez
    Johnny Bravo

Only one cop in the list is the best one of the group and that's Nancy. Everyone there is a piece of shit and garbage. They are want a be cops. Gomez should have fired them a long time ago but that happens when you are a nice guy and look the other way.

Ric Mulet
    Pablo Rodriguez
    Nancy Fernandez
    Johnny Bravo

Only one cop in the list is the best one of the group and that's Nancy. Everyone there is a piece of shit and garbage. They are want a be cops. Gomez should have fired them a long time ago but that happens when you are a nice guy and look the other way.
    Wow, I guess we all know what camp you were in. Nancy is a do-nothing employee. A monkey can do what she does. She kissed ass to get that office job because she was too green and inexperienced to be a supervisor on the road. She has that picture of her and trigo on her wall, holding hands. God that is so nasty. If it wasn't for Pablo, she would of been fired back in PineCrest because of a major screw up. Don't believe me? Just ask her, hopefully she will tell you the truth, but something tells me she wont. You must be in the Ricky Gomez/Fat Trigo kiss ass club. The first two are excellent officers. Sadly you're too stupid and inexperienced and blind to see that. "Want to be Cops", you must be kidding me. They have more police experience then you will ever-ever have.

Ric Mulet
    Pablo Rodriguez
    Nancy Fernandez
    Johnny Bravo

Wow, I guess we all know what camp you were in. Nancy is a do-nothing employee. A monkey can do what she does. She kissed ass to get that office job because she was too green and inexperienced to be a supervisor on the road. She has that picture of her and trigo on her wall, holding hands. God that is so nasty. If it wasn't for Pablo, she would of been fired back in PineCrest because of a major screw up. Don't believe me? Just ask her, hopefully she will tell you the truth, but something tells me she wont. You must be in the Ricky Gomez/Fat Trigo kiss ass club. The first two are excellent officers. Sadly you're too stupid and inexperienced and blind to see that. "Want to be Cops", you must be kidding me. They have more police experience then you will ever-ever have.
    Yes they are so experienced in talking how wonderful they are in selling there ass to there administration. Pablo Rodriguez is so experienced that he had 20 drivers licences in his police car, how stupid can you be! And Mullet is experienced in preaching with his bible how wonderful he is. Still waiting to see him do real police work. LOL

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast