Wake up people! - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake up people!

Re: Wake up people!

All of you truly need to wake up. We have great Officers in our department, hard working officers that have gone through hell these last 5-6 years. We now have an administration that doesn't care about us. You heard it hear first, there will be no pay raises for the next 2 years, none. This chief with his little dwarfs as his command staff care about 3 things, their own hi paying salaries, getting pay raises to compliment their pensions, and keeping Carollo and Boria happy. And if that means kicking our ass, so be it. Don't be fooled please. I don't hate our department, I love our people in Doral, but they are taking us for a ride and you will see that they are taking care of their own and they don't give a shit about us.

We get no pay raises because of worthless slugs like you.

I got no problems with this administration. New chief is QRU. The clowns are the PBA which took our money and haven't gotten us squat.

Quote Originally Posted by guest#9
    All of you truly need to wake up. We have great Officers in our department, hard working officers that have gone through hell these last 5-6 years. We now have an administration that doesn't care about us. You heard it hear first, there will be no pay raises for the next 2 years, none. This chief with his little dwarfs as his command staff care about 3 things, their own hi paying salaries, getting pay raises to compliment their pensions, and keeping Carollo and Boria happy. And if that means kicking our ass, so be it. Don't be fooled please. I don't hate our department, I love our people in Doral, but they are taking us for a ride and you will see that they are taking care of their own and they don't give a shit about us.

Hey Ahole. Within a week of the Chief walking in the door he got the Non-sworn a 3% raise. Lucky for them that they don't have a PBA to block that. Lets face it. The PBA took our money and screwed us. Stop trying to blame the Chief for our fkups.

Hey "A-hole Maury", why all the hatred? I was just making an observation, apparently that's not a allowed on this site, without being attacked! First of all this Chief never got the non-sworn a pay raise. That took place before he was sworn in. Second, yes, "Hilts" is correct, the only thing the PBA has done is take our money, they haven't done a thing for us. But, let's face reality. If the administration, and by that, I mean the City Mgr., and Mayor, (not the Chief), don't want to give us a raise or step raises, there is nothing the PBA, FOP, AFLCIO, Teamsters, or any other union can do for us. I will stand by my statement, When it comes to raises, The Chief and his elf's, only care about themselves, they don't have to negotiate. They are personal friends of the City Mgr. If you're too stupid and blind to see this, don't take it out on me. Look at our history. The former city manager and mayor never gave us a raise, but who got raises? Our former Chief got plenty of raises, because he was friends with the previous mayor. The PBA did nothing for us. Maybe, they could of pressed a little harder, but they didn't.

This current city mgr. and mayor are not going to give us a penny. Maybe a bonus, yes, they will promote a few, but the majority of us will not become supervisors and therefore, we will never get raises because they truly don't care about the officers WHEN IT COMES TO MONEY! So "A-Hole Maury", curse me out, call me every name you want, but the truth is the truth. Wake up and realize this. They City has already made the statement that the police department don't need pay raises, they have plenty of extra duty jobs. That is their mentality about us. So, they can get us a new building and that's great, they can get us new cars and new equipment and that's great, but you know what "A-Hole Maury", that new building and all that new equipment wont count towards our FRS. So when you retire and you have pennies in your pension, you can say, "damn, no money but we got that brand new building!"

Gets your facts straight!!! Chief was sworn in on Feb 5th. He met with the non sworn personnel on the following Monday in the conference room where he said he was going to recommend that they get a 3% raise starting that day. It took about 3 weeks to take affect and I saw my raise retro to Feb 11th on my paycheck. You my friend have a problem with facts and should stay off this site until you get your facts straight. Maury is correct!

I agree with you Sheilae. The Chief was able to take care of business for the non sworn since he didn't have the PBA blocking him. Hopefully he'll be able to work around the PBA and get us more money. Talk about money. We wasted ours on the PBA.

I think Guest#9 must be one of the slugs that the chief told to hit the road. LOL

I was there and heard the chief too. He got us a raise and said he will push to get more. #9 shouldn't be lying like that. It serves no purpose. However, I don't think he is one of the slugs that got the boot he seems more like one of their followers. Now he's alone and wants to come on this site and bash the chief and this administration. It's understandable, he's alone and bitter.

Sorry. I guess frustration with the PBA and my friends being fired got me going crazy.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast