Wake up people! - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake up people!

Re: Wake up people!

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye
    "Guest", I wont waste my time with you except to say you are a little *****, and a coward.
    You sound like my old Pinecrest sergeant. You were a kiss ass there, and here your a bigger ass kisser. Grow some balls you snake. I know that right now, your breaking your head, thinking who I am.

Get off this site you demoted / unemployed loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye
    "Guest", I wont waste my time with you except to say you are a little *****, and a coward.
    Listen Bullseye, at least I'm not a drunk or a whore who sleeps around with every police officer that gives you the time of day! And I sure don't go out and bash any administration that puts food on the table.

You know something Guest, don't know who you are, don't really care who you are, but with those comments about someone that you know nothing about, I can honestly say who you're not, and that is, you're not a man. Something tells me you're not even in law enforcement. So I stand by my statement about you, you're a ***** and a coward. You might of been born a male, but you're not a man. So go put on your skirt and leave this site, it's not for you.

Bullseye, I have the same right as you to be on this forum, and you know I'm not afraid of you or your stupid ass comments. I can tell you that I know what happens in the department and at least I don't lie nor do I make the moral drag through the floor. And if you where such a man tell me where you want to meet and I will show you how much a coward I am. And what would ever make you believe I am a woman? Because I called you a drunk and that you have slept with every PO that is around. I didn't know you had to be a woman to be a whore you walking venereal disease. You are a poor looser as a cop and the least you can do stop talking about the administration and let them do there job to make it better. And I will wait for your response to see where you want to meet and lets see who the coward is you piece of shit low life who wants to be called a PO.

Blah, blah, blah, hey Guest, first of all, your grammar and spelling sucks. I never said you were a woman, learn to read. I said you're a ***** and a coward and I also said even though you were born a male, you're not a man. I have no time for a punk like you. You like calling people names, like whore and being a drunk. And yes, we all know who you're talking about. You're a real big man talking about a female like that. I'm on the road big man, and that's all you need to know, I don't have rank.

Shut up little boy and grow up.

Well just like I thought, You are a big "macho" Guy or transvestite. None the less, I don't have rank tough guy. tell me were and when and we can discuss your concerns in person. But you won't will you, You are not a real cop, if you were we could take care of this like real cops. So go and hide, and keep talking shit about everyone. And for everyone here this is the type of coward that is watching your back Good Luck!!!!!!

Oh and sissy boy the offer stands name the place and time.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Well just like I thought, You are a big "macho" Guy or transvestite. None the less, I don't have rank tough guy. tell me were and when and we can discuss your concerns in person. But you won't will you, You are not a real cop, if you were we could take care of this like real cops. So go and hide, and keep talking shit about everyone. And for everyone here this is the type of coward that is watching your back Good Luck!!!!!!

I'll Biatch slap you. Just name a time a place you coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Harris
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest

I'll Biatch slap you. Just name a time a place you coward.
    Oh........hell no bulleyses! I'll **** slap you as I'm swinging from tree to tree.

Hey Guest, can you do me a favor, instead of just using the name "Guest" as your Username can you use a name that fits you, like "*****boy" or "punkass*****" or "no-balls" come on, be creative. You and your boys are all bad asses now, just continue 39ing innocent people on those traffic stops that you're so good at. It all will come to an end really soon.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast