Wake up people!
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wake up people!

Wake up people!

PBA had a meeting today and it doesn't look good for us. They were suppose to agree to a new step plan and instead they said that we were content with what we got and we don't need a pay raise bc we make enough money on off duty. They mentioned that if we were interested or concern, we would show up at their meetings. They might be correct, all we do is talk sh#$ about the depmt but none of us have the cojones to do something about it. let's show them, on the next meeting, how happy we are with this piece of sh#$ administration. We need to attend next meeting on May 11th... MAke a stand people

Re: Wake up people!

Hey Guess, that's not going to happen. Do you not remember our history in this place and what happened to anyone who dared sit in on a PBA/City Meeting. They were either fired, or demoted. Yes, this took place during the previous administration but the only thing that has changed now are the faces. Everything else is still the same. You can't blame anyone for not attending. If we show up, they will come after us. This department is a dump, it is what it is. And no one is going to risk their job. I don't blame them, I know I wont be there.

...if we all show up, they cant fired us all!! or can they :shock:

Guess, I'm glad you are holding out hope. But you're lucky if you get 5 of us to go. I hate to say it, but it's true. It's not that we're cowards, we are just looking out for our jobs. So, we should be use to it by now. No pay raise. Will get a bonus every now and then, but that's it. Nothing has changed, just the faces, starting with the Mayor.

Lets face it. They finally realized that most of us are slugs going from call to call sandbagging traffic tickets while B&Es are out of control. Now is contract time and we complain about not getting enough money.

I agree with you Rolando, but we sandbag because the administration just want tickets from us so the city has their revenue and God forbid if you don't give tickets, you will get written up. At least some of us will. And we go from call to call because the administration is too busy hiring ex Miami with rank instead of hiring Officers, we are so short handed out there. But we keep doing it anyway, because we are slugs. Burglaries are out of control but that's not their priority. Tickets, Tickets, Tickets. Welcome to Doral.

I've been since the beginning and nobody had ever pushed me to write tickets.

Bullseye, why are you still there if all you do is complain how bad this administration is, and how bad the previous one was. If I was so unhappy I would have left a long time ago! Or is it that you can't find yourself a new home! You took a oath to protect and serve, you didn't become a PO for the money I hope. Because then you are in the wrong profession. Maybe you should look into being a lawyer or a doctor, that's where the money is.

"Guest", I wont waste my time with you except to say you are a little *****, and a coward.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye
    "Guest", I wont waste my time with you except to say you are a little *****, and a coward.

Go away you slug loser. If I find out who you are I'll Biatch slap you.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast