Officers leaving - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Officers leaving

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 8408
    It isn't Russ. I'm still an Leo and pissed! But, f it! I thought an Explorer probably wrote those comments anyway, at least I hope so. Anyone can figure out who I am, I'm not a puss hiding behind a computer screen. I'm done posting on here, this site is garbage!

Stop it Russ you can't hide. We know its you. Don't shoot! :lol:
    Who the heck is Russ? I've been here 2 years ok almost we don't have anyone named Russ here. And you are correct you would think after 2 years I should get a new car. And yep that's one of the reasons I'm looking else where. What was I thinking :evil:

It isn't Russ. I'm still an Leo and pissed! But, f it! I thought an Explorer probably wrote those comments anyway, at least I hope so. Anyone can figure out who I am, I'm not a puss hiding behind a computer screen. I'm done posting on here, this site is garbage!
    Someone call the nursing home 8408 is off his meds again.

Hey now, don't knock my nursing home! The nurses are hot and the meds are great!!!

Wow! Last time you see me on here! See ya.

The last time I don't think so. You need to let go you are from the old days . So go get your senior discount at the mall.
    Now get back to the old folks home before they put a silver alert out for you.

Later you old goat.

You are such a positive guy. But, this old goat still works for another LEO. Maybe I will have to back you up one day. See you at the FOP meeting tomorrow night, but you probably don't go. If you do I'll be the one in the Bruins shirt. See you then!

You are such a positive guy. But, this old goat still works for another LEO. Maybe I will have to back you up one day. See you at the FOP meeting tomorrow night, but you probably don't go. If you do I'll be the one in the Bruins shirt. See you then!
    Oh just another old guy looking for a free meal.
    Oh just another one of those guys lets jump on the band wagon, I got to get a Boston tee shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Oh just another old guy looking for a free meal.
    Oh just another one of those guys lets jump on the band wagon, I got to get a Boston tee shirt.
    Make sure you put your teeth in I don't want to have to cut up your food again.
    No doggie bags for you.
    Peace out you old goat! :cop:

Fop meeting? They only get what the city says they can have. Powerless

Quote Originally Posted by sullyj
    Fop meeting? They only get what the city says they can have. Powerless
    I have never gone so I can't say much :snicker:

Sorry 8408 I could not make the meeting, I had to wash the dog and was way too busy.
    Well I hope next month I can find some time for the meeting. Why dont you leave the Bruins shirt home and jump on the bad wagon at wear a Miami Heat shit.
    Plus the only good thing about Boston is baked beans! :lol: Cant wait to meet you Russ .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast