Spicing things up a bit. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Spicing things up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by stupidis
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupid
    You real don't understand investigation. I don't know who will be eating the lobster but I do know Chaz will be eating Crow.
    They were talking about steak, moron. And what does your first statement even mean, besides being illiterate?
    youre not too bright yourself, siince you cant read where the lobster dinner is mentioned. nobody is being investigated, chaz vs fdle = chaz losing, every time. so go away to your own petty blog

Did I miss the memo legalizing crack? That must be it.

This isn't about me v. FDLE. This is the FDLE and me vs. illegal criminal investigations.

Are you suggesting Mann's pull with the FDLE is so great that agency would overlook a crime?

Hence my trial balloons to the SAO, OIG, and DOJ.

Idiots. Clueless idiots here in the comment section. We need to update the TOS and put a minimum IQ (say equal to a bucket of paint) needed to make insipid comments.

Dear Chaz,

Your attempting to communicate with individuals who pride themselves with online degrees from the University of Phoenix. You might have to go Sesame Street for many to understand. I am enjoying the chaos. If this administration has done nothing wrong, then why should it have to worry about an investigation? Unless of course there was criminal activity and abuse of power.

I feel a change in the administration will happen soon. Let's hope it starts with the new DC becoming Chief. He has proven to be intelligent, respectful, and question the dimwitted decisions of the past. He sees the wasteful spending and is attempting to correct the problems.

And fyi this isn't the DC posting. He wouldn't waste his time.

I really liked the bit about Morton's of Chicago being closed. Hahhahaah... Apparently, someone forgot to inform the store in Boca.

When i read that, it became obvious who wrote that comment. A little garden ghome (think the Travelocity fellow) by the name of GaryL.

This fellow, who has quite the collection of tinfoil bonnets, has skipped out paying for his child support these last three years, got picked up by BSO for such, and instead of spending his days finding paying work, takes to following me around the boards, offering drool commentary about my "failings in life."

Hold you head high, I say... I got me a stalker!

What really matters to me, as a barometric gauge of my effort, is to weigh the counter-criticism... Ad hominem attacks, discounting of my work, that sort of stuff.

Here's how you grade it...

Notice that "the Anti-Chaz crowd" doesn't really refute what happened, but rather offer up ideas like "Chaz blows, Chaz sucks, Chaz is a ****."

True, true, and true.

But let's get back to the case at hand.

Did the MannDildo dream team do shit they weren't supposed to do? Did they cover it up? Did they threaten folks with loss of job and dragging families thru the ringer?

Whether or not 3 people, or 30,000 people visit my blog doesn't matter. Who I worked for in the past has no bearing on the problem at hand. If Morton's is still in business, or was bought out by Cracker Barrel, will not sway the investigators.

I've met many many times with the folks at the SAO. They love me. Have Jeanette call down and speak to her former colleagues about moi. Then prepare to shit yourself when you hear, "We love Chaz. He brings us complaints that are data driven within the four corners of the document."

Same thing with the OIG. Ask Team Scott. They'll tell you I bring them the Glen Cary leads.

Ring over to the DOJ. I just helped them nail a fellow stealing grant money.

And if, and that's a big if, you do all this, then ask yourself one final question.

Why am I throwing rocks at Chaz, when he's doing the exact job we want all of our citizen's to do -- aka hold those in charge accountable.

I opine, if you a tosser (of stones that is), you are either in my reticle, or like GaryL, too stupid, too jealous, and too myopic to know any better.

But, WTF do I know.

I'm just the New Times 2010 Activist of the Year.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaz
    I really liked the bit about Morton's of Chicago being closed. Hahhahaah... Apparently, someone forgot to inform the store in Boca.

When i read that, it became obvious who wrote that comment. A little garden ghome (think the Travelocity fellow) by the name of GaryL.

This fellow, who has quite the collection of tinfoil bonnets, has skipped out paying for his child support these last three years, got picked up by BSO for such, and instead of spending his days finding paying work, takes to following me around the boards, offering drool commentary about my "failings in life."

Hold you head high, I say... I got me a stalker!

What really matters to me, as a barometric gauge of my effort, is to weigh the counter-criticism... Ad hominem attacks, discounting of my work, that sort of stuff.

Here's how you grade it...

Notice that "the Anti-Chaz crowd" doesn't really refute what happened, ops: but rather offer up ideas like "Chaz blows, Chaz sucks, Chaz is a ****."

True, true, and true.

But let's get back to the case at hand.

Did the MannDildo dream team do shit they weren't supposed to do? Did they cover it up? :twisted: Did they threaten folks with loss of job and dragging families thru the ringer?

Whether or not 3 people, or 30,000 people visit my blog doesn't matter. Who I worked for in the past has no bearing on the problem at hand. If Morton's is still in business, or was bought out by Cracker Barrel, will not sway the investigators.

I've met many many times with the folks at the SAO. They love me. Have Jeanette call down and speak to her former colleagues about moi. Then prepare to shit yourself when you hear, "We love Chaz. He brings us complaints that are data driven within the four corners of the document." :shock:

Same thing with the OIG. Ask Team Scott. They'll tell you I bring them the Glen Cary leads. :shock:

Ring over to the DOJ. I just helped them nail a fellow stealing grant money. :shock:

And if, and that's a big if, you do all this, then ask yourself one final question.

Why am I throwing rocks at Chaz, when he's doing the exact job we want all of our citizen's to do -- aka hold those in charge accountable. (If you think Chaz is wrong-perhaps those who do will remember the Ethics class WE ALL HAD to sit through, brought to us directly, in our faces by Mann/Biondolilo. Ethics and Biondolillo chould only be in the same sentence when you refer to the lack of. Gee wiz, I will hire my psycho buddy as my #2, even though he was Federally indicted AND never cleared (1st one ended in mistrial-THAT AINT ACQUITED folks), and then I will have him teach ETHICS to a department that didn't have problems, until they were CREATED. You want ethics from a MANN that hit-and-run, $1000's in damage, doesn't report it in Margate, then only has a PROPERTY DAMAGE report done....!?!? THESE are the ethics?)

I opine, if you a tosser (of stones that is), you are either in my reticle, or like GaryL, too stupid, too jealous, and too myopic to know any better.

But, WTF do I know.

I'm just the New Times 2010 Activist of the Year.

#YOUGOTOWNED

Why cant Christopher, Cuddeaback and Freemen sue the city , Mann and Dildo?

Quote Originally Posted by ccf
    Why cant Christopher, Cuddeaback and Freemen sue the city , Mann and Dildo?
    They can and they should. There's a hidden policy that says the department can run your license to make sure you are not suspended, as this is part of beng 'fit for duty'.

However, like a drug test, it is either RANDOM (which means R A N D O M - not selectively random) or it must be done in a yearly audit for ALL, at the same time, every year, or every 6 months or whatever the time span, as long as it can be shown it wasn't done pursuant to nefarious intentions..............

I really like how these Mann worshipers talk of ethics? What a joke? Lets think back to all this nasty stuff they have done....and now with this new Eberly accident this past Friday and they are trying to cover it up. How is that ethical? Because she has a last chance agreement.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ethics
    I really like how these Mann worshipers talk of ethics? What a joke? Lets think back to all this nasty stuff they have done....and now with this new Eberly accident this past Friday and they are trying to cover it up. How is that ethical? Because she has a last chance agreement.....
    WHAT !?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by explain
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethics
    WHAT !?!?!?
    Start at 3:51 please.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvsz2ugFo-E

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast