The Most Evil Man on the Planet - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: The Most Evil Man on the Planet

Big Guy is turning this department into a real functioning agency. The best thing he did was get rid of those self serving slugs and announce a sergeants exam. Keep up the good work Big Guy.

I agree! Way to go Big Guy. .

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The Big Guy is out to make big ass kissing points by giving away the new police building and our court OT. I guess the honeymoon was short lived. He is already throwing us under the bus to kiss the mayor's and city managers ass.
    Guest is soooo right
    , you individuals that are on this site KISSING this chiefs and mayors ass like our new so called I.A. Investigator and others like Reece, Merc, etc. who must be little punks and have no idea what they're talking about. As predicted, the Big Guy has already jumped on this band wagon regarding cutting the budget. This is one of the wealthiest cities in Florida, the tax base here is huge. Yet, they are not giving us a pay raise and now for Patrol there will be no more overtime. So for those of us that have court time on our days off during our short week when we only work on Wed.-Thursday, we wont get any overtime. So you SLUGS that refuse to understand that not only are we not getting a raise, but in reality, we are now going to lose money,because they have cut our overtime. I hope you can live off a miserable FRS Pension when it's time to leave this dump. And it wont stop there. Man up you little *****y slugs and understand what is happening to us.

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The Big Guy is out to make big ass kissing points by giving away the new police building and our court OT. I guess the honeymoon was short lived. He is already throwing us under the bus to kiss the mayor's and city managers ass.
    Guest is soooo right
    , you individuals that are on this site KISSING this chiefs and mayors ass like our new so called I.A. Investigator and others like Reece, Merc, etc. who must be little punks and have no idea what they're talking about. As predicted, the Big Guy has already jumped on this band wagon regarding cutting the budget. This is one of the wealthiest cities in Florida, the tax base here is huge. Yet, they are not giving us a pay raise and now for Patrol there will be no more overtime. So for those of us that have court time on our days off during our short week when we only work on Wed.-Thursday, we wont get any overtime. So you SLUGS that refuse to understand that not only are we not getting a raise, but in reality, we are now going to lose money,because they have cut our overtime. I hope you can live off a miserable FRS Pension when it's time to leave this dump. And it wont stop there. Man up you little *****y slugs and understand what is happening to us.

I have always enjoyed reading any post written by someone who things so highly of NYPD; the birthplace of institutionalized police corruption culture.

I have always enjoyed reading any post written by someone who things so highly of NYPD; the birthplace of institutionalized police corruption culture.[/quote]

Hey dumb ass Guest, learn your history. The birthplace of institutionalized police corruption took place with the Chicago Police Department during the prohibition years. Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Reece
    Big Guy is turning this department into a real functioning agency. The best thing he did was get rid of those self serving slugs and announce a sergeants exam. Keep up the good work Big Guy.

Go Big Guy. You da Man.

You guys are lucky to have the Big Guy!

Thank you Richie for the positive comments about yourself, it creates a nice lively discourse of what an asshole you are. With out your comments there would only be negative comments and that would not be any fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Reece

I agree with the asshole guest poster. We need some more negative comments. Even if there lies at least they will make the forum more lively.

He fired four people and even if they were slugs and were plotting against him they had tenure and should not have been touched.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast