The Most Evil Man on the Planet
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

The Most Evil Man on the Planet

This should serve as a wake up call to Doral PD. Your department has been established since 2003 and you have never had a page or forum on this site until Blom is hired. He has finally reached his ultimate goal, which was to become a chief of police at all costs. This man has hurt so many people along the way-friends and others-it simply does not matter to Richie.
    While at the City, he became involved in political coup attempts on chiefs and mayors. Then he left us and went to School Board and backstabbed the chief that brought him over. He came back to us and brought some Mickey Mouse major with him from School Board that we plan to dump back onto their lap. Throughout his entire career, he has been a fraud and a liar.
    Congratulations Doral PD and get ready. Let's see...he probably walks around holding an oversized coffee mug saying,"Hey Big Guy" to everyone shaking hands. His cologne lingers in the room long after he has gone (that is a stench). Doral PD was never in the news prior to this and now you will stay in the news. Big guy will be used by the city manager to take out any threats to the regime. He talks a mean game and will make promises that will fall short. Have fun with that.

Richie is a regular visitor, blogger and poster on this site so hello Big Guy. :cop:

Bad hire...Bad man :devil:

Re: The Most Evil Man on the Planet

Get off this site you demoted loser. LOL

This Blom comes into Doral and looks everyone in the eye and tells all of the officers that no one will be terminated, just do your job. Also tells everyone he will promote from within and any Miami personnel wanting to be hired at Doral,will have to start as Junior Officers.

He promotes Seiglie (Shorty), who has only been in Doral 4 months to Captain, (The guy civil service rank has never been nothing but a sergeant). He brings over some little smurf named Vega and makes him the XO, and now he brings in some guy named Tapanes as a Lieutenant. He fires 4 senior Doral Officers just because Blom is a paranoid individual and wants his Miami Mafia boys surrounding him. And it's not over. Doral PD, get ready, Blom is a coward and a politician and you will rarely see him at the station, he's too busy at city hall following Carollo. More Miami boys still to come. And by the way, watch out for that Gary King... he is evil.

That's so funny, but true. These idiots treat Carollo as if he was a rock star. They follow Carollo around like lost puppies. Disgusting. They don't have an ounce of dignity among them. Too bad Doral does not have an Al Crespo, he would have a field day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maria

Good for the Big Guy. I heard the four slugs that he got rid of should have been fired for gross incompetence. Especially when it came to finding assault rifles being stored in the stairwells and giving out fully Automatic weapons to part time reserves. What a bunch of clowns. My question is " why didn't the big guy fire them for that instead of letting them resign"? If you ask me he went easy on those slugs.

I agree. Those guys should have been arrested not fired.

RICHIE MAMA TRANCA

Quote Originally Posted by Morley

Good for the Big Guy. I heard the four slugs that he got rid of should have been fired for gross incompetence. Especially when it came to finding assault rifles being stored in the stairwells and giving out fully Automatic weapons to part time reserves. What a bunch of clowns. My question is " why didn't the big guy fire them for that instead of letting them resign"? If you ask me he went easy on those slugs.

Go Big Guy! You da Man!

You have no idea what those guys where! Kiss ass want be command staff. Gulla the IA, did his IA cases on rumors, I thought they where on facts! You had Gracias who was behind the scene trying to **** other officers, you have Perez that was incompetent you should have seen all the stuff he never completed, WOW, and you have Alfaro, the guy who goes and plays both sides! At least now we can do our jobs without being in fear that those 4 assholes where going to fire us because we weren't on there side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose
    Quote Originally Posted by Morley

Go Big Guy! You da Man!

Big Guy is turning this department into a real functioning agency. The best thing he did was get rid of those self serving slugs and announce a sergeants exam. Keep up the good work Big Guy.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast