code

Thread: code

code

How often do you guys run code?

Re: code

Thats a broad question. It depends on where you are located, what is your primary job role and if there is anything going on in your area. I know I only run code maybe 2-3x's per month however I respond to incidents in the State Parks. Water units might never run code in their vehicles but will often run on the water if responding to a rescue call or a boat accident. Running code is a large responsibility and takes a compentant individual to know when to slow down or not run code if it will jepardize others.

Re: code

Quote Originally Posted by FWC its 4me
    Thats a broad question. It depends on where you are located, what is your primary job role and if there is anything going on in your area. I know I only run code maybe 2-3x's per month however I respond to incidents in the State Parks. Water units might never run code in their vehicles but will often run on the water if responding to a rescue call or a boat accident. Running code is a large responsibility and takes a compentant individual to know when to slow down or not run code if it will jepardize others.

Thanks for answering my question, I have never seen you guys run code so I didnt know if you guys did it often or not. I just submitted my application with peoplefirst and emails the supplemental application in. Hopefully I get accepted for the next academy.