Lt. Alfaro - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lt. Alfaro

Re: Lt. Alfaro

I heard he got hired with ATF to track missing guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guest
    I heard Alfaro is working for some task force, not being paid much. Don't know if that's true or not, I also heard he had applied for the director of security at the Doral resort but the passed on him. Can anyone confirm? Also, anyone know the where about's of James Dobson? I felt bad for the guy, not knowing any better, (because he was way over his head), he took a bullet for Ricky Gomez and lost his job.
    Took a bullet for Ricky? Dobson needed to keep his di@k inside his pants. So how is that taking a bullet for Ricky. The guy was a zero with no back bone.

You're right, he did have issues keeping it in his pants. For those of us that remember, Dobson on certain nights couldn't stay in the city during his shift, he couldn't even stay in the County. He would leave to visit "his friend" in Broward for about 3 hours at a time. But he did take a bullet for Gomez. He fell on the sword for that so called chief we once had.Dobson admitted doing certain things, when in reality it was Gomez who told him to do it. You either admire the guy for not throwing Gomez or Trigo under the bus, (Even though neither one of those two fat a$$es would fit under there), or he's a fool. I say he was a fool for doing it. Gomez didn't help him out after he was fired. He was the sacrificial lamb. So I do feel bad for him. But, thats what happens when you promote people to positions who have no experience. You know, like being a cop for a little over a year and then get promoted to sergeant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guest
    You're right, he did have issues keeping it in his pants. For those of us that remember, Dobson on certain nights couldn't stay in the city during his shift, he couldn't even stay in the County. He would leave to visit "his friend" in Broward for about 3 hours at a time. But he did take a bullet for Gomez. He fell on the sword for that so called chief we once had.Dobson admitted doing certain things, when in reality it was Gomez who told him to do it. You either admire the guy for not throwing Gomez or Trigo under the bus, (Even though neither one of those two fat a$$es would fit under there), or he's a fool. I say he was a fool for doing it. Gomez didn't help him out after he was fired. He was the sacrificial lamb. So I do feel bad for him. But, thats what happens when you promote people to positions who have no experience. You know, like being a cop for a little over a year and then get promoted to sergeant.
    Don't talk what you don't know son or putica. Gomez and trigo couldn't defend dobson's stupid actions. I have to agree with you with the men being a zero. About that sergeant that you are talking about, the guy has done a great job. He even stood up to your loser friend of gracia, and gracia like a little coward backed down. Gomez and trigo did a lot of good things for our department, like promoting that sergeant your talking about. All I have to tell you is to get with the game with our new administration, because they will not put up with all the cover up that your piece of shit friend Gula did for you.

You know something Tarsan, you should call yourself by the name of Tarsan's monkey..."Chettah", but sadly you're not even as smart as the monkey. You have no idea what you're talking about. I know you're a Ricky Gomez follower and you really kissed Trigo's ass. We all know you still call him and continue to give him information. Dobson signed and approved on a particular officer's overtime. The officer would work half of his/her shift for the day, then work overtime when the officer needed to go to court, and then, would finish up the remainder of his/her shift on straight time. All with the blessing of your Chief, Ricky Gomez, but Dobson sadly enough took the hit and didn't tell FDLE it was Gomez who approved it. Why, because Gomez told him that nothing would happen to him, not to mention he promised him a deputy chief's position.
    And your boy, that useless, no brains, idiot of a sergeant who got his stripes because his daddy knew Gomez, is a joke. I see him walking around like he owns the place, in reality he is the biggest slug in our department. Oh wait, you're the biggest slug in our department, your favorite sergeant is second. I truly feel bad for Dobson, he fell for Gomez and apparently you have too.

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    You know something Tarsan, you should call yourself by the name of Tarsan's monkey..."Chettah", but sadly you're not even as smart as the monkey. You have no idea what you're talking about. I know you're a Ricky Gomez follower and you really kissed Trigo's ass. We all know you still call him and continue to give him information. Dobson signed and approved on a particular officer's overtime. The officer would work half of his/her shift for the day, then work overtime when the officer needed to go to court, and then, would finish up the remainder of his/her shift on straight time. All with the blessing of your Chief, Ricky Gomez, but Dobson sadly enough took the hit and didn't tell FDLE it was Gomez who approved it. Why, because Gomez told him that nothing would happen to him, not to mention he promised him a deputy chief's position.
    And your boy, that useless, no brains, idiot of a sergeant who got his stripes because his daddy knew Gomez, is a joke. I see him walking around like he owns the place, in reality he is the biggest slug in our department. Oh wait, you're the biggest slug in our department, your favorite sergeant is second. I truly feel bad for Dobson, he fell for Gomez and apparently you have too.
    You should thank Gomez for giving you a job you slug. You are going to talk shit about the guy, when he was the only one that hired you, because no one wanted to give you a job. That sergeant is a good cop, not a slug and a coward like you. Cowards like you only come to sites like this one and talk shit about people. Take off your mini-skirt ***** and say to that men's face what you think of him. I'll tell you something you wannabe NYPD boy, get used to seen that sergeants face for a long time. He will be the future of our department along with us that want to grow in this agency and be sergeants like him. You in the other hand, will continue to be a useless piece of meat in this world. Put on your high heels, mini-skirt and continue your night job as a biscayne prostitute, you spineless coward.

I bet that you were one of those rats that went and spoke shit about all the sro's , Gomez and Trigo. You should thank Gula for exposing your name out there as a rat. Now , you should changed your name as RATBOY.

By the way, thanks for my new name.

Quote Originally Posted by Chettah ex-tarsan
    You should thank Gomez for giving you a job you slug. You are going to talk shit about the guy, when he was the only one that hired you, because no one wanted to give you a job. That sergeant is a good cop, not a slug and a coward like you. Cowards like you only come to sites like this one and talk shit about people. Take off your mini-skirt ***** and say to that men's face what you think of him. I'll tell you something you wannabe NYPD boy, get used to seen that sergeants face for a long time. He will be the future of our department along with us that want to grow in this agency and be sergeants like him. You in the other hand, will continue to be a useless piece of meat in this world. Put on your high heels, mini-skirt and continue your night job as a biscayne prostitute, you spineless coward.

I bet that you were one of those rats that went and spoke shit about all the sro's , Gomez and Trigo. You should thank Gula for exposing your name out there as a rat. Now , you should changed your name as RATBOY.

LOL, hey Monkey boy, (can't use the term Man with you), I didn't know I hit a nerve with you. You're so easily emotionally manipulated. I can't say I mentally manipulate you because that job was done by your favorite little sergeant. Did I push your buttons Jr.? I think I have. First of all, if you want to be some sort of a sergeant, you need to learn how to correctly form and write a sentence. Learn how to spell. Secondly, that so called sergeant couldn't make it with the County. Suspended within his first year over there. He should thank some of his family members for hooking him up with your favorite chief. Otherwise he would of been fired from MDPD and would never work in law enforcement again. So you keep following him, you will go places. But you better channel you little temper, not too professional. Shows signs of your immaturity and no experience.

Wow, what's going on with all the hatred. All I asked was if anyone heard from Alfaro and if he found work. You guys got way off the topic and started attacking each other. Everyone needs to relax. We all have to work together.

Thanks Gracia you're right. We all have to learn to get along.

Quote Originally Posted by Chettah ex-tarsan

LOL, hey Monkey boy, (can't use the term Man with you), I didn't know I hit a nerve with you. You're so easily emotionally manipulated. I can't say I mentally manipulate you because that job was done by your favorite little sergeant. Did I push your buttons Jr.? I think I have. First of all, if you want to be some sort of a sergeant, you need to learn how to correctly form and write a sentence. Learn how to spell. Secondly, that so called sergeant couldn't make it with the County. Suspended within his first year over there. He should thank some of his family members for hooking him up with your favorite chief. Otherwise he would of been fired from MDPD and would never work in law enforcement again. So you keep following him, you will go places. But you better channel you little temper, not too professional. Shows signs of your immaturity and no experience.
    Lol, wow......is that your comeback? What a coward and a waste of human flesh you are. Lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast