Lt. Alfaro - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. Alfaro

Re: Lt. Alfaro

Quote Originally Posted by Kiefery
    I can tell you that I never signed for any of the guns I was issued when I was there and the rifles were stored at some civilians warehouse who has a questionable past with drugs. When Blom found out about it people started resigning. I think arrests should have been made.
    I agree. Arrests should have been made.

Gonzo, you little *****, you have no idea who I am do? Eres un idiota. But it's OK, I'm glad you think I'm one of those that are no longer here in Doral. Bye Bye Gonza...be a man, turn in your stripes, you don't deserve them, you didn't earn them. Punk

Quote Originally Posted by bullseye
    Gonzo, you little *****, you have no idea who I am do? Eres un idiota. But it's OK, I'm glad you think I'm one of those that are no longer here in Doral. Bye Bye Gonza...be a man, turn in your stripes, you don't deserve them, you didn't earn them. Punk
    Bullseye, what makes you think that I have stripes you turd. By the way you turd, I work mids too. Bullseye, you will never be happy with whoever gets promoted. You will always cry about how the process was done or how King gave the answers to only the people he wanted to get promoted. Take the test like me, and suck it up.

What ever happen to Alfaro, has anyone heard?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Guest
    What ever happen to Alfaro, has anyone heard?

Now the SWAT Commander at Miccosukee.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono the lies
    Hey Alexis and all you other puppets posting here, why dont you seek out the truth. Doral never had any issues with any weapons, and all the weapons were properly maintained. The problem is that the "Lying ****" and the incompetent midget(Siglie) don't even know were the weapons were kept. Compare that to were they are being kept now. In an office closet in a building that is not even a police department, without cameras, alarm, or security locks. If you are so concerned why dont you seek the truth. The bottom line is that Blom the "Lying ****" and the midget are incompetent and malicious. They have to detroy the reputation of good men to survive. Isn't that what they did in the city.
    I have come to a coclusion that you losers, will never be happy with no command staff. When Gomez was there, the men was the devil according to you zeros. Now we finally have good leaders and they suck too. Sorry about the promises that Perez along with his zeros had made to you, but their plan failed big time. There's two solutions for you losers, help the new staff move the department foward or pick up your shit and go somewhere else.

Now, the piece of garbage of Ricky Fernandez needs to stop giving you all this info. What do you care if they keep the weapons somewhere with no cameras. As long we have an acurate account, they can be under a bed. And by the way you dumb ass, thanks for the disclosure where we keep our weapons to the entire world.

I agree. You should never store weapons in the stairwells.

Hey you dumb ass Tarsan, why is it that you are now commenting on something that was posted back over a month ago? I mean we all know who you are, and we all know you probably are as dumb as "Tarzan", but can you truly be that slow? Only an idiot like you would put a weapon underneath a bed. You have no concept about security do you? You think that as long as the weapons are accounted for that's all we need. You have as much common sense as Siglie has height. You truly suck their asses don't you? Man up already.

I second that; weapons should never ever be stored in the stairwells. I have to go along with that.

I heard Alfaro is working for some task force, not being paid much. Don't know if that's true or not, I also heard he had applied for the director of security at the Doral resort but the passed on him. Can anyone confirm? Also, anyone know the where about's of James Dobson? I felt bad for the guy, not knowing any better, (because he was way over his head), he took a bullet for Ricky Gomez and lost his job.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast