Lt. Alfaro
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lt. Alfaro

Lt. Alfaro

What happened to Lt. Alfaro? Big Guy found out about the weapons?

Re: Lt. Alfaro

You must be one on The Big Idiot's cronies. Instead of talking shit why dont you ask questions and try to find out the truth. The Big Idiot is a liar and full of shit. If the thuth ever comes out he will be hard pressed to back up all his lies. The bigger story is how incompetent and low these people are. We are working on the real story just wait.

He's a piece of shit and he is a snake and corrupt mother ****er. He got fired for lying about the weapons and he loves to talk shit about administration. I'm glad that mother ****er got fired and you don't have shit on the new administration. Let me refresh your memory remember Mercado case guess who help plant the gun. The one and only Alfaro! Never did anything for the department but come to work and look at himself in the mirror.

hermano, oye lo que era el nombre del teniente negro que fue despedido. Fue QRU, lo que pasa y dónde está. Cuando trabajaba en el FDLE tiene su S. .. juntos?

I worked with and for JD at IMPACT and I can tell you he's a COP'S COP. He was old school, you worked you were fine and if you didnt then that was on you. They really tried to break that guy. I can tell you they were wrong and CRAMA is a B. Its sad to see in 2011 they fired the guy because hes black. Its not that bad in Georgia or Alabama. That guy treated everybody the same and never looked at Color and thats what cuased him his career.

Hey MBeachpd, it's nice that you're a loyal friend, but you have no concept as to what JD was doing in the department. He was the midnight shift commander and while on duty he would drive to Broward County to his woman's house and stay there for hours. Was also caught in a sexual harassment case with numerous women and many other investigations that were sustained. So instead of throwing down the race card like so many do when they have no other defense or excuse, maybe you should be informed, or get a copy of the I.A. file.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseye
    Hey MBeachpd, it's nice that you're a loyal friend, but you have no concept as to what JD was doing in the department. He was the midnight shift commander and while on duty he would drive to Broward County to his woman's house and stay there for hours. Was also caught in a sexual harassment case with numerous women and many other investigations that were sustained. So instead of throwing down the race card like so many do when they have no other defense or excuse, maybe you should be informed, or get a copy of the I.A. file.
    Hey Bullseye, what about Alfaro. He was a COP's COP too. Qru guy.

MBeachPD, I didn't know Alfaro well. I know while he was in Doral, he worked hard, but he had issues with storage of weapons investigation, and he had a hard-on for a few cops and treated them badly. He was also a puppet for Ricky Gomez. His biggest problem was that he and this poor excuse for a chief, (Blom), hate each other. There is bad blood between them from Miami, but I have no idea what it was. When Blom came in to Doral, Alfaro was very vocal about being Anti Blom and that Blom was going to destroy Doral and turn it into a smaller version of Miami PD, how right he was.

Like Mike Perez (Wanna be Chief) was trying to turn it to Hialeah!!!!! Mike was a lazy poor excuse for a Lieutenant. All he did all day was sit in his computer or listen to the radio on baseball. Or go outside and speak on the phone! Wonder who he was taking to, maybe a certain council person. Didn't even know that his days where numbered if Carollo hadn't taken over because Gracia's was after that position. Like they say keep your friends close but your enemies closer. No one there is your friend everyone is out for your job!! Carollo is a smart man and put Blom to clean the cancer. Still need the tumor to get removed.

I think when Blom came in and started with an inventory Carlito's days were numbered. I think Culito was asleep at the wheel when it came to accurate inventory of weapons. This guy supposedly had weapons stored in the stairwells. Not a good way to hold on to your job.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast