Lt. Alfaro - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lt. Alfaro

Re: Lt. Alfaro

Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Well Jane, I didn't think you had the testicles to tell everyone who you are. The only ones I have issues with are the ones that looked out for themselves, (mostly brass), and one or two individuals that would ruin someones career to advance their own. You might be one of them, I don't know. We have great people who are great officers and have gone through hell with our first administration, (your friends), who had this little clique, Gomez, Trigo, Alfaro, Nancy, King, and one or two sergeants. But you might be one of them and that's why you have all this hatred towards anyone who has a difference of opinion.

So you can say what you want, but I knew you didn't have the testicles to "come out", so I guess the name "Jane" fits you well. Please shave your legs when you wear your skirt. I wont be replying back to your stupidity. So show your childish behavior on this site all you want. You will not get a reply from me again.
    NYPD reveal who you are first. I'll give you my monkey word, that if you do, I'll reveale who I am. Believe me, I'm not part of the click, but people like you need to stop trash talking everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by chettah
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPD
    Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Well Jane, I didn't think you had the testicles to tell everyone who you are. The only ones I have issues with are the ones that looked out for themselves, (mostly brass), and one or two individuals that would ruin someones career to advance their own. You might be one of them, I don't know. We have great people who are great officers and have gone through hell with our first administration, (your friends), who had this little clique, Gomez, Trigo, Alfaro, Nancy, King, and one or two sergeants. But you might be one of them and that's why you have all this hatred towards anyone who has a difference of opinion.

So you can say what you want, but I knew you didn't have the testicles to "come out", so I guess the name "Jane" fits you well. Please shave your legs when you wear your skirt. I wont be replying back to your stupidity. So show your childish behavior on this site all you want. You will not get a reply from me again.
    NYPD reveal who you are first. I'll give you my monkey word, that if you do, I'll reveal who I am. Believe me, I'm not part of the click, but people like you need to stop trash talking everyone.
    NYPD, you have issues with everyone who has bass or who where promoted that deserved it for working hard. No hatred towards anyone but you, sour puss! You just didn't like that they saw who you really are. You just don't like to follow orders from administration, you want to do whatever you want, it's your way because you think you know it all. Keep crying to the captain how they did you wrong.

Funny thing that the Captain hasn't realized who you are, but he will!

Apparently this administration also bothers you.

And please stop saying you are not going to write back anymore to my comments. It hurts me when you lie! You keep coming back. I think you like me and maybe you and I can play around some more. And maybe Cheetah will enjoy us.
    :evil:

I agree. You should Never store weapons in the stairwell.

I heard Alfaro is working part time with the money laundering task force, HIDTA. Good for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Susan
    I agree. You should Never store weapons in the stairwell.

Quote Originally Posted by MR. Guest
    I heard Alfaro is working part time with the money laundering task force, HIDTA. Good for him.
    Oh please, screw him, he was useless in Doral, he's probably useless over there. Get him a high chair.

Hey is it true Carlos got fired? Its about time this guy hung around maricones at the CACTUS BAR in Miami all of the time. He is a closet GAY.

Quote Originally Posted by LA MEMORIA
    Hey is it true Carlos got fired? Its about time this guy hung around maricones at the CACTUS BAR in Miami all of the time. He is a closet GAY.
    Don't know about his sexual preference, but he was fired.

[quote=guest shot]
    Quote Originally Posted by "MR. Guest":3fxvqwfv
    Oh please, screw him, he was useless in Doral, he's probably useless over there. Get him a high chair.[/quote:3fxvqwfv]

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie QRU's Avatar
    WOW........ you guys are full of hate.

Carlos is doing fine and very happy. Yes, he was fired by Brom for old issues back in Miami. As far has gun storage, all the ARs and Shotguns that didn't fit in the 3 safes at the station where all stored in the Garda armored vault in Doral. Very secured.

In the warehouse was ammo only, NO GUNS!

You haters want to find missing guns, maybe I can help you. Look for the missing M16A1 full auto rifle that's not in the Armory. Not the ones given to Sweetwater PD. Let me know if you haters need the S/N. The 2 HK 416 rifle are still there of now, but soon they will be gone too.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456