More work at SPD?? bigger department??
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

More work at SPD?? bigger department??

With the addition of the new Walmart, Ikea, and La fitness, this will definitely attract a lot more people to the Sweetwater area which may lead to new home construction, smaller businesses etc. Not to mention that Sweetwater got the right to work at Dolphin mall and surrounding area not too long ago. The city is definitely growing. Do you see the department growing in the near future? Or staying with its present force?

Re: More work at SPD?? bigger department??

Its already annexed twice in the past 3 years with another expected annexation soon. Place will probably to 4 or 5 largest agency in miami when all is said and done.

Yeah but it will still be the worst agency in the Miami-Dade. A bunch of clowns run this department, clowns who all they do is abuse the "Reserve Program". This city is so cheap they wont hire those poor retards, nor will they at least by them better equipment.

JOKE DEPARTMENT

And they hire officer's who have been fired from other departments or big department rejects. Similar to Opa-locka. Good Luck.

http://randompixels.blogspot.com/2013/0 ... t.html?m=1

Quote Originally Posted by La Verda
    Yeah but it will still be the worst agency in the Miami-Dade. A bunch of clowns run this department, clowns who all they do is abuse the "Reserve Program". This city is so cheap they wont hire those poor retards, nor will they at least by them better equipment.

JOKE DEPARTMENT
    You are just as uninformed as you are illiterate!

No one works at Sweetwater that doesn't want to work at Sweetwater. Please enlighten me with your delusions of a better life at another PD because we know that it just isn't so. Doral PD, right next door, with the "high-class" name is a joke and a half of a police department. No rights, they fire someone everyday (just read the newspapers), and they demote or promote everyday according to who's loyalty is up for sale. Everyone is scared at Doral PD, you can see it in their faces at every scene. Miami, Opa-Locka (OMG) Hialeah PD is out of control, Miami Beach, South Miami....All these PD's have tremendous internal problems. We don't. Go fly a kite on perimeter road just west of the airport buddy, cause you're just a plain 'ole MAMAO!

Please don't come onto our site to trash-talk the SPD because you only wish that you could work here.

Quote Originally Posted by WATCHERMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by La Verda

JOKE DEPARTMENT

No one works at Sweetwater that doesn't want to work at Sweetwater. Please enlighten me with your delusions of a better life at another PD because we know that it just isn't so. Doral PD, right next door, with the "high-class" name is a joke and a half of a police department. No rights, they fire someone everyday (just read the newspapers), and they demote or promote everyday according to who's loyalty is up for sale. Everyone is scared at Doral PD, you can see it in their faces at every scene. Miami, Opa-Locka (OMG) Hialeah PD is out of control, Miami Beach, South Miami....All these PD's have tremendous internal problems. We don't. Go fly a kite on perimeter road just west of the airport buddy, cause you're just a plain 'ole MAMAO!

Please don't come onto our site to trash-talk the SPD because you only wish that you could work here.
    Have you guys gotten better pool cars? Have the reserves been given an opportunity to receive take homes again? Are the reserves still stuck buying their own equipment, vests, uniforms, GUNS!!!! FOR **** SAKE THIS SHITTY DEPARTMENT CANT'T EVEN SUPPLY GLOCKS.

Have the reserves who've put in legitimate time gotten hired (NOT PEPITO WHO LIVES NEXT TO THE CHIEF OR MAYOR). Have you guys gotten better radios or are they still shitty hand me downs that die within an hour. You guys got any specialized units??? and no not HRT or Capt. Limp ****'s pet SWAT project that ain't even real SWAT.

The Department is getting bigger? has the new station begun construction? Have you guys with alllllllllll that money from new land and Dolphin Mall even invested in computerized report writing/dispatch technology or are we still stuck in the stone age.

OF COURSE NOT, STILL THE SAME SHITTY DEPARTMENT IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS.

. . . . . oh but good thing you guys got a helicopter . . . ****ing joke.

[quote=REALLY!?!?!?]
    Quote Originally Posted by WATCHERMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by "La Verda":2c9gjnh3

JOKE DEPARTMENT

Have you guys gotten better pool cars? Have the reserves been given an opportunity to receive take homes again? Are the reserves still stuck buying their own equipment, vests, uniforms, GUNS!!!! FOR **** SAKE THIS SHITTY DEPARTMENT CANT'T EVEN SUPPLY GLOCKS.

Have the reserves who've put in legitimate time gotten hired (NOT PEPITO WHO LIVES NEXT TO THE CHIEF OR MAYOR). Have you guys gotten better radios or are they still shitty hand me downs that die within an hour. You guys got any specialized units??? and no not HRT or Capt. Limp ****'s pet SWAT project that ain't even real SWAT.

The Department is getting bigger? has the new station begun construction? Have you guys with alllllllllll that money from new land and Dolphin Mall even invested in computerized report writing/dispatch technology or are we still stuck in the stone age.

OF COURSE NOT, STILL THE SAME SHITTY DEPARTMENT IT HAS BEEN FOR YEARS.

. . . . . oh but good thing you guys got a helicopter . . . ****ing joke.[/quote:2c9gjnh3]

Dude... You write just like you speak you dumbass reserve who feels entitled. Sooner or later, you'll give yourself away. Seems to me that we gave you a break and now you want to talk shit. Stop acting like a veteran you rookie non-full-timer! The only joke here is you. I've said it before and I'll say it again, no one is here that doesn't want to be here! Nuff said!

If you hate Sweetwater so much, leave! That's all. No hard feelings, just leave!

Angry Re: More work at SPD?? bigger department??

With the addition of the new Walmart, Ikea, and La fitness, this will definitely attract a lot more people to the Sweetwater area which may lead to new home construction, smaller businesses etc. Not to mention that Sweetwater got the right to work at Dolphin mall and surrounding area not too long ago. The city is definitely growing. Do you see the department growing in the near future? Or staying with its present force?

When will you guy find out about the Annex? I hope that you guys get it. :cop:

I recently was called by Zabala that I had passed the Oral Board and that I will be sworn in soon. My only concern is that in the interview Lt Pichardo mentioned that there was now a 1 year commitment with the department. I would not mind doing a year at SPD, but I do have 2 other departments for which I might get called for a full time position... bottom line.. I want to be able to leave if the opportunity of a full time arises.

If there are any SPD reserves that can clarify this, please advise because I was told that there was no minimum commitment when I initially applied.

Thanks for your help.

-Y.O.

Quote Originally Posted by yo1026
    I recently was called by Zabala that I had passed the Oral Board and that I will be sworn in soon. My only concern is that in the interview Lt Pichardo mentioned that there was now a 1 year commitment with the department. I would not mind doing a year at SPD, but I do have 2 other departments for which I might get called for a full time position... bottom line.. I want to be able to leave if the opportunity of a full time arises.

If there are any SPD reserves that can clarify this, please advise because I was told that there was no minimum commitment when I initially applied.

Thanks for your help.

-Y.O.
    Pichardo? WTF?

You really believe anything that guy has to say?

When you find that full time job, take it and run. Don't look back!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast