Doral the New Miami - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Doral the New Miami

Sammy and some of those "Guest", It sounds like you guys were some of those who did anything Jose Trigo and Ricardo Gomez told you to do. Even lie under oath. Let's guess as to what unit(s) you guys work for... maybe SRO or Traffic/Motor squad? You guys were the biggest ass kissers in our department, when those two jerks, (Trigo-Gomez), were here, now you're sucking up to this so called Chief so you can move up. The sad fact is most of you couldn't survive a real police department and you sure could not hold rank. Bunch of losers who will suck on any #@$@ to get what you want, and you try and go after those that were fired. Look in the mirrors you piece of garbage.

You are a poor excuse for a police officer, the two officers you mentioned were respected by most of us in the deprtment and the citizens of that city. They worked hard and made the department a respected organization in miami DADE. You and the few malcontents who lied to force them out with the help of current an ex council menbers. Are beginning to feel the effects of karma. Those who live by the sword will die by the sword. I applaud the actions of the new chief, and await further house cleaning. As for the other officers you are speaking about, if you feel like that, you should have the courage to tell them how you feel and not hide behind annonimous blogs that's what a real cop would do. But I forget that's the same way you spread the lies about Chief Gomez and Trigo.

Wow, "Guest" you are some big time ass kisser. Trigo was with MDPD for over 25 years, and had no rank what so ever, he spent most of his time as a SRO, and then went to a cushy job at the port. He comes to Doral and they made him a Sergeant and within a year or so, made him a lieutenant. The guy can barely write and/or spell. We know who you are "Guest", one of those who kissed Trigo's ass to get ahead. Those two were so close to being arrested, yet you think the citizens of Doral respected them. Don't know where you took your survey hot shot, but you're dead wrong. Go suck on the new chiefs ass like you did Gomez, maybe you can make rank, or maybe you already have.

Bulleyes you are blinded by your corruptive behavior. You have lost your 4 friends that covered your dirty ass shit. Your problem Wasn't Trigo and the Chief or was it because they where getting close to what you where up to. You are a decaying rat that is in fear of being swallowed by the boa ans suck the life out of you. I hope you suffer a slow death within the department. I am going to enjoy it. I wait your slow death. Like the rest of your fellow friends

Bulleyes, ahhhhhhhh! I can't be mad at you, after all with your drinking problem you are probably under the influence right now, which is causing you to spew all the Venom that you are writing. Please don't go to work anymore under the influence. Don't put innocent citizens in jeopardy. Just try to be the best cop you can be, something you have never been able to accomplish before, even with the help of your buddies that where fired. Good luck and God bless!!!!

Guest, I don't think that Bulleye is the person you think. I think it's an ex Sargeants who was demoted for carrying over 20 drivers licenses who made the same comment that Trigo could not spell or write. He is part of the last group fired. You are right he Sould shut up and just do is job. He's just a cry baby!

Wolverine, you might be right. They are both part of the same evil.
    Bulleyes, welcome to your new reality.

Wow, hey Wolverine, can you at least proofread your comments before you hit that "submit" button. My God, who the hell taught you how to spell? Well, if you are who I think you are, it was probably Trigo. Great teacher hot shot. God, this department of ours is already in the toilet, but with you and other so called "Cops", we are about to flush that toilet. Do you and those Guest writers not understand whats going on in our department? Are you people that blind? What just happened to us this past week, they hired another person from the outside as a lieutenant, (Yes Wolverine, this is how you correctly spell the word..L-i-e-u-t-e-n-a-n-t) No one in our department will move up in rank, only as a Sergeant. (Yes Wolverine, this is how you correctly spell the word, S-e-r-g-e-a-n-t). Very soon, they wont even promote us to sergeant because they will continue to hire from the outside and we're screwed. Wake up, Trigo and Gomez are no longer here to protect you bozo's.
    P.S. purchase a dictionary or use spell check !

Thank God those clowns and Gomez are gone. Now at least I can compete for the sergeants position by taking a job knowledge exam administered by a reputable institution of higher learning. No more picking sergeants from the outside. It's a new day now that the old clowns are gone.

Maxie..."A reputable institution of higher learning"? Are you kidding, you truly need to wake up. That exam is being prepared by that nice little old man, Gary King. Only problem is there is nothing Nice about him. He's probably the biggest ass kisser in our department. He will make up the exam and guess who gets the answers? The test will might be given at the college, but make no mistake, the college didn't create the exam. Wake up my friend, everyone will be able to take the test, but only a few will get the answers.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast