Doral the New Miami - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Doral the New Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    I was told that he shoved the letter up their arses. So I guess if you want to see the letter you'll have to go where the sun doesn't shine.

Good move Big Guy in getting rid of those plotting clowns. They were out to get you. There's still a few more that need to be shown the door if you want to complete the clean up in the department. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    I was told that he shoved the letter up their arses. So I guess if you want to see the letter you'll have to go where the sun doesn't shine.

Good move Big Guy in getting rid of those plotting clowns. They were out to get you. There's still a few more that need to be shown the door if you want to complete the clean up in the department. Keep up the good work.
    Thank you

Let me see if I can explain this to someone w ho may still be living at home with mommy and daddy and want to go to Lou’s and buy every police gadget on the shelves.
    You would be very fortunate to get some of the guys that are now retiring from MDP. These guys may be considered “Has Been’s” but most of you are “Never Were’s” and could learn a great deal from these folks. These guys have done more real police work in their 25 years than any of you could in three life times at Doral. Listen to them; they might just keep you alive.
    ADM

Can't wait until they fire a couple more officers that are lying corrupt piece of shit. Your number is coming up. You think your shit doesn't stink. Well this administration is doing what the other could not do. Remove the cancer and they are reaching the tumor! Thank God! Spring cleaning is being done. You thought the grass was greener, quess what NOT! :evil: :evil: :devil:

I think some of these guys should have been arrested.

Quote Originally Posted by Old and Proud
    Let me see if I can explain this to someone w ho may still be living at home with mommy and daddy and want to go to Lou’s and buy every police gadget on the shelves.
    You would be very fortunate to get some of the guys that are now retiring from MDP. These guys may be considered “Has Been’s” but most of you are “Never Were’s” and could learn a great deal from these folks. These guys have done more real police work in their 25 years than any of you could in three life times at Doral. Listen to them; they might just keep you alive.
    ADM

Hey Old and Proud, we the few good officers in Doral love the new administration. The Big Guy came in and cleaned house with CLOROX. The police department was in trouble if the Hialeah crew would of taken power of the department. Chief ignore all the negative stuff being written in the forum and keep up the good work. We the few real "MENS" will BACK YOU GUYS UP! (not like some of them that sold their soul to the Hialeah people, and now want to be your friends like some ex city of Miami cops) . Should I say their names...? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh you know who you are.
    :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

Don't forget there is one who was with Hialeah and walked with his bible. Big Guy becareful because he is your leak of information to certain politicians that want to remove the mayor and Carollo. He uses his influence by showing up at the Mayors church. Kiss Ass! Hypocrit and he's good friends with 3 of the ones you fired. He talks to much shit. And one in GIU who thinks that she is the shit and could do what ever she wants. Wasn't right that she got away with drinking and then showing up to work under the influence. She is also one of them. Her Ex Sargeants *****! A politicians in house recruite.

So you are telling me that Doral Police Dept allows you to drink before going to work! I'm going to apply. So before I go to work I can party with my buddies. That's the place to be.

So you are telling me that Doral Police Dept allows you to drink before going to work! I'm going to apply. So before I go to work I can party with my buddies. That's the place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Party man

Yeah I checked and there are no rules about drinking before coming to work on Doral or any other pd. just can't be under the influence.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast