Doral the New Miami
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Doral the New Miami

Doral the new Miami city of slime and coruption starting from the city manger on down. Be careful citizens of Doral no one is safe there now. Glad to be the first post of hate and discontent.

Re: Doral the New Miami

Doral PD, you have no idea what is about to hit your department. Blom will destroy it. He is a snake and a liar. He calls everyone "Big Guy", because he doesn't care to know your name. He brings over his 3 dwarfs, because they will do anything for him. He will not trust anyone in Doral PD, so he will continue to hire more Miami Cops. Get ready

The Big Guy is a slimy snake that will destroy the Doral Police Department. Ask some of our guys at MPD about Richie.

I have seen the big guy on action and he is QRU all the way. Go Richie...you da man!

The guys at MPD say they loved the Big Guy. He was one of the few staff members who took the time to listen to the rank and file. Decent guy. Down to earth and genuine.

Hector...get off this forum and go try to be a PO you dwarf!

Can someone post the letter Blom sent to kick these guys out?

Just ask Dumb Blom himself. He is a regular on LEO Affairs right Richie? :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Can someone post the letter Blom sent to kick these guys out?
    You don't need to see no stinking letter; we don't need to read no stinking letter. Remember, Doral PD is an "At Will" police employer. One day you are on the "ins;" the next you are out. It is what it is!

I was told that he shoved the letter up their arses. So I guess if you want to see the letter you'll have to go where the sun doesn't shine.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast