James Rooney Shooting - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered

why

So Waldron had a past problem with the law and drugs, so do many citizens of clermont, so are you going to just kill them all and lie about it, big bad cop shoots a man because he had a blunt that was never tested for pot. Waldron's dna was not on the gun, Waldron had gunshot residue on his hands because he was trying to push the gun away from him as it was fired, Waldron is classified as a thug, druggie, and etc because his past, big bad cop is protected by his badge, but big bad cop has a memory problem and can't hit a target just feet in front of him but big bad cop shoots his gun over and over hitting everything but his target? Lauren Ritchie speaks the truth as shown by forensics and is on to something!
    Bad cop lies and changes his story to keep himself out of trouble, the same bad cop also lied to get more money and the court system has proof he has lied.
    Wake up Clermont Citizens, stand your ground and believe me when i say that Waldron was far from a perfect citizen, but he did not fire the bullet that killed him, something else happened as forensics showed, bad cop statements were changed after the bad cop had time to revise his story of lies.
    Don't smoke a cigar in a park, you could be labeled as a pothead, or may even be shot to death. If you have had any past criminal history, don't drive through Clermont Florida cause the big bad cop will pull his gun upon you and fire a few shots.

Unregistered

Give Me A Badge

Maybe I should get a badge and squad car, drive around Clermont and just shoot everyone who looks like a dope smoking person, what the hell? Use my badge as a license to shoot and kill, kind of like hunting humans instead of hunting deer, bear,turkeys or other animals

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe I should get a badge and squad car, drive around Clermont and just shoot everyone who looks like a dope smoking person, what the hell? Use my badge as a license to shoot and kill, kind of like hunting humans instead of hunting deer, bear,turkeys or other animals
    Your problem is your chief is a clown. Looks good in uniform, but he has NO CLUE what he's doing. It's a shame he backed into the Chiefs spot. He's fully responsible for Rooney not being charged. The shell of a Chief, could have met with the state attorney's office after conducting the agency's internal investigation. He could have easily presented evidence to show Rooney had lied during the investigation, and used deadly force when NOT justified.

But nope, he does nothing. Why? Because he has no idea what he's doing. The city council of Clermont and the city manager are ultimately responsible for the Chiefs position. They hired a guy who is clearly in over his head.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345