Vote of No Confidence - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered

A real leader doesn't create followers, he creates more leaders.

Unregistered

Chief's Cheerleader

http://www.browardbeat.com/commissio...282k-deadbeat/

One of the chief's more vocal supporters and cheerleaders.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    http://www.browardbeat.com/commissio...282k-deadbeat/

One of the chief's more vocal supporters and cheerleaders.
    What a scum bag.. and how the heck does he still maintain COBRA.. If I had missed one payment I would be cut off.. heck the State Ins was late due to Bank of America send it late and I was told I was on the chopping block., this is total BS.. our typical politician in our country now.. If we did this crap we would be FIRED!!! We should have more responsible people in office than this scumbag.

Cheerleader leader

Who supports us?

Mr P is a politician. Mr P has always supported those who he feels would support him. Mr P, whether or not a cheerleader for the police, is an individual who should be judged on his record and nothing more. It's always great when elected officials support our mission so please don't hold it against him because of it. Whoever is elected should be counted on to public ally fully support us in maintaining a level of service that is expected in the city. If that's being a cheerleader I say they got my vote regardless of their name.

Unregistered

That's the Problem

Your post reflects the dumbing down of this department and city. Hire/Elect anyone who protects your interests regardless of how unqualified they may be? This place just continues to get worse, but based on your logic, we deserve it.

Who supports us?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your post reflects the dumbing down of this department and city. Hire/Elect anyone who protects your interests regardless of how unqualified they may be? This place just continues to get worse, but based on your logic, we deserve it.
    You have jumped to conclusions if you interpreted this to mean I support Mr. P because of his past, present, or future alleged support of the department. We all have opinion as to the sincerity of political interest. Personal and professional ethics of a candidate will always be a strong impact on how I vote. Your belief that this place continues to get worse could not be any further from the truth. When it comes to personal choice it's just that, you vote, I vote, and the winner will be elected. I just hope it is someone who has the genuine interest of public safety as a priority. Is that so bad?

Pay up Rico
    Hey ragtag blog newspaper. Rico has no cheerleading skills and even if he did how do his chants even remotely impact the department. I agree he is a typical politician. Too frequently it is all about the ego. The city should collect from him for what they are entitled.

Unregistered
    Plantation Officers......Please read this with some compassion, I didn't just decide Not to pay any Bills..Nobody who is making money decides to NOT pay their bills. When a catastrophic event takes place, like what happened to our Family, in your financial situation (Laid off, Lost Election, Wife's 4 Surgeries, 90k per loss) all at the same time, during a recession (2008) it is difficult to recover, if ever.

I really pray that nobody would have to go thru what we have. I am 61 (almost) and a number of things go against the age group I am in. Who wants to hire someone my age, let alone pay the 90k I was making with the prior jobs? As far as the Cobra, when I stopped paying them, they continued to cover me without payment, until this day I don't know why.

I love Plantation, and have served even after my loss.(Appointed by Gov Crist & Scott to the Broward County Housing Authority, they knew it was Political) I will continue to support the Police, and Volunteer Fire Department. Any issue raised in my past elections were Politically motivated, and nothing criminal was done.

I promise this is not what I planned for this time in my Life. I just want to serve Plantation, again...

Life isn't always easy, things occur that throw curve balls at us, it's how we respond to it that matters...

Rico Petrocelli

Unregistered
    Then quit telling people you know all of the cops and you can help them with any tickets. I am an LEO and listened to you tell some folks in a doctors office that you could "square" tickets for them because the cops loved you. And if you are having so many terrible tings go wrong, why do you and other politicians keep spending your own money for a job that will never pay enough. It's admirable that people want to serve if they have the time and passion but too often the only reason to take a position like this is to further your own agenda.

Unregistered
    Sorry, another rumor about fixing tickets, nobody would say anything like that. And whats so wrong with knowing our Police Officers. While on the council, I led the charge to bring Police salaries up, and change the factors. I'm Proud of that.

Rico

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast