Jacksonville FOP Linked To Gambling, Money Laundering Probe

Post Jacksonville FOP Linked To Gambling, Money Laundering Probe

http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/...dent-arrested/

Re: Jacksonville FOP Linked To Gambling, Money Laundering Pr

There is no difference between this criminal enterprise and the Maquinitas' cabal Regalado and Orosa protect! By intentional design, Maquinitas are illegal even within a legal gambling establishment. They are purposely design to steal millions, one dollar at the time from gullible and doltish people. It is time the FBI and FDLE focus on these illegal gambling operations in cities throughout Miami-Dade County, as the Miami Police Department is currently barred from it and the Miami-Dade Police Department, under Gimenez control, is inexplicably ignoring the obvious. Miguel Exposito was right!

http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafe ... da/2108781

Quote Originally Posted by NewsHound

I wonder if any of Nelson Cuba's friends from here were involved? :lol:

WHats the difference?????

The machines shown above in the Channel 7 story last night appear to be virtually the same kind of gambling machines that anyone can find in hundreds of stories in the City of Miami, Hialeah, and in other parts of Miami-Dade County.

The only difference between what’s going in up in America, and what’s going on in Miami-Dade county is that up in America they were using these machines in establishments called internet Sweepstakes Parlors, and in Miami-Dade County they are openly available in all kinds of places without having to go through the charade that the machines are being operated as part of a charity.

In my story last year, THIS IS WHAT CORRUPTION LOOKS LIKE, I included a photograph of three of these maquinitas in the cafeteria at 330 SW 27th Avenue, which is in the lobby of the office building that houses the Latin radio station La Poderosa, 670 AM.

Raquel Regalado, hosts a daily radio show at this station, and her Daddy, the Mayor, averages at least one appearance a week on this show.

Since I wrote that story last June, and since the original photo came from fellow blogger Mike Hatami, of The Strawbuyer, I drove over to check the cafeteria out for myself yesterday.

The place has been redecorated since the original photo was taken and I only found 2 machines, with the obligatory little sign saying that they were only there for “amusement purposes.”

It’s important to understand that putting to the side the argument over the gambling issues related to these machines, they are still operating illegally in the City of Miami, because not a single amusement machine has been licensed in the City of Miami for over 2 1/2 years.

As I wrote last June, a result of the failure to license these machines, as required by the ordinance passed on October 16, 2010, is that the city is loosing out on at least $750,000 a year in much needed revenue. In addition, because non-gambling machines were included in the ordinance as a way to shield the maquinitas, they too have gotten a free pass over the last 2 1/2 years.

It was the efforts of former Police Chief Miguel Exposido, to conduct raids against machines that led to the big blowup between him and the Mayor, and eventually led to Exposito’s being fired.

Regalado has always been close to the maquinita owners, and you can expect to see that in the months to come some of those dollars that didn’t go to pay taxes on those machines will end up as Regalado campaign contributions.

This story is a prime example of what corruption in the City of Miami looks like, and that while up in America people are being arrested by the busload, elected officials like Regalado and his daughter waltz in and out of a building where these machines are clearly visible from the hallway. It’s just another example of what life is like in a real Banana Republic.

It’s Miami, *****es!

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NewsHound

I wonder if any of Nelson Cuba's friends from here were involved? :lol:

Well they say that Birds of a feather flock together right Armando, Javi? :devil:

The difference is Rgalado is not a cop, you see if any of these politicians were cops and accused of the same things these blatant dirty politicians get a way with, the feds would be all over it like bees on honey. Not to offend third world banana republic countries with the politicians here but this city is out of fck'n control!!!