New Motor lieutenant
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb New Motor lieutenant

Word is Lt. P is being kicked out of the motor unit with only a few years to go in the DROP.

Who will be his replacement

Lt. Fla Quir
    Lt. Avi San
    Lt. Jor Herr

All of the above are motor trained Lieutenants

I have even heard of a long shot Lieutenat from Special Events by the name of Fra Fernandez AKA Special Events 1.

looks like friends and family in the Special Patro Bureau has began again. Way to go Special Patrol 1 you know how to pick them. I wonder if the new Director know what is going on. We need a motor lieutenant that can ride a motor not drive a car.

Pass this on to stop this misuse of power

Re: New Motor lieutenant

Adios M F

Don't let the puerta hit you in the arse.

Hey guest, go back into the hole you crawled out of. Your not qualified to shine his shoes. Your a punk hiding behind a computer. Stay on the road where you belong for the rest of your useless career.

¿Que dice?

Quote Originally Posted by motor 1
    Word is Lt. P is being kicked out of the motor unit with only a few years to go in the DROP.

Who will be his replacement

Lt. Fla Quir
    Lt. Avi San
    Lt. Jor Herr

All of the above are motor trained Lieutenants

I have even heard of a long shot Lieutenat from Special Events by the name of Fra Fernandez AKA Special Events 1.

looks like friends and family in the Special Patro Bureau has began again. Way to go Special Patrol 1 you know how to pick them. I wonder if the new Director know what is going on. We need a motor lieutenant that can ride a motor not drive a car.

Pass this on to stop this misuse of power
    A highly political position by any measure you may choose to use.Don't know exactly why the change from the current but I would tell anyone that be carefull what you wish for, it will bite you.Better idea, purchase your own Harley and enjoy life.

Banned

Remember when we had an Avaition lieutenant and sergeant who didn't fly but were still getting flight pay supplement?

The LT was a complete "Zero". As for the SGT, she was a legend in her own mind.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    The LT was a complete "Zero". As for the SGT, she was a legend in her own mind.
    The aviation sergeant that I'm referring to was male and he had to pay back the supplement. The lieutenant didn't. How he got the position is another story.

At least the female sergeant was a pilot.

I know of no SGT that had to repay flight pay. If your talking about Stier, he never received it to the best of my knowledge. He was attempting to get qualified but never did. Sgt Erick before him was a pilot & did fly although sparingly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    I know of no SGT that had to repay flight pay. If your talking about Stier, he never received it to the best of my knowledge. He was attempting to get qualified but never did. Sgt Erick before him was a pilot & did fly although sparingly.
    No, it wasn't them. I'm pretty sure my facts are correct, but I'll double check.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast