$5000 REWARD

Thread: $5000 REWARD

$5000 REWARD

7643 WEEHAWKEN DR
    HE DRIVES A WHITE EXPLORER AND IS CONSTANTLY SMUGGLING DRUGS BACK AND FORTH FROM CRYSTAL SPRINGS AND BROOKSVILLE. HE HAS GROW HOUSES SET UP IN SEVERAL LOCATIONS. I HAVE $5000 TO THE OFFICER THAT PULLS THIS SOB OVER AND BOOKS HIM. TO CLAIM REWARD I MUST FIRST SEE THE ARREST REPORT ONLINE AND IF THE CHARGES ARE TO MY LIKINGS I WILL BE MOST GRATIFYING.. PLEASE REPLY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
    OHER CARS HE MAY BE IN
    PEARL WHITE DEVILLE
    PEARL WHITE ESCALADE :evil:

Re: $5000 REWARD

They are not allowed to take bribes/awards, they will lose their law enforcement license if they are caught doing so.

And they're scared and only the past ZPD badass officers could handle him... NOT! :lol:

like i said, if there is a brave soul, a hungry soul.. in need of a stripe.. this is your stripe. the award is extra and extremely confidential. We can rule out the award if an honest officer would appreciate the tip. If you pull this guy over, 9 times out of ten he will be riding dirty. and probably with alot of drug money which can be confiscated and pocketed i dont give a shit. Someone take care of this scumbag