noon sgt - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: noon sgt

Re: noon sgt

Can we get back to the subject at hand here? How's that SGT doing?

Quote Originally Posted by blockofseagulls
    Enough with all these lies about me. You will all feel the wrath of fanny pack justice. I am scheduling a range date in the middle of July in which you will be doing tactical shooting in a suit of armor. I will then watch you all pick up brass as my range princess brings me a lemonade and the latest issue of SWAT magazine. Then you will spend hours in the simulator slaying fire breathing dragons.

By the way, all the female officers love me, they call me BIG POPPA!

Who is bringing the lemonade for Range Master? :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by thirsty
    Quote Originally Posted by blockofseagulls
    Enough with all these lies about me. You will all feel the wrath of fanny pack justice. I am scheduling a range date in the middle of July in which you will be doing tactical shooting in a suit of armor. I will then watch you all pick up brass as my range princess brings me a lemonade and the latest issue of SWAT magazine. Then you will spend hours in the simulator slaying fire breathing dragons.

By the way, all the female officers love me, they call me BIG POPPA!

Who is bringing the lemonade for Range Master? :snicker:
    If you are nice to Big Poppa I'm sure he will send his range princess over with a big tall one.

Interesting day today in town anyone with a13 ? :devil: :evil: :cop:

Back then, I :evil: used to be a P.O. In surf paradise side and now I am a convicted felon. My best body was :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.QRU.
    Interesting day today in town anyone with a13 ? :devil: :evil: :cop:

WOW! What tough ass officers who can really operate under stress full situations. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

strike this up as another arrest for me! Might be cardiac arrest but it still an arrest stat, you losers!

Question Re: noon sgt

The immaturity level in the this department is pathetic. I will not stand for this constant character bashing. As the almighty god of all police training in this agency, I am forced to unleash some discipline from my multi-purpose tactical fannypack. Full body armor will now be worn while traveling to and from the gun range. You will also wear all black long sleeve ninja outfits, swat helmets, and kevlar underwear while attending all training. You will not be able to touch,look, or even pet your firearms unless permission is granted from the gun powder master of the gun range which of course is me! You mere mortals will learn that I rule all that is police work in these parts!

BTW: Female officers don't have to pick up brass.

I am better than everybody else because I'm productive, therefore can I get my own gun range?

Has anyone seen the keys to the station? It seems someone has taken them home so no one else can use the facilities.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast