noon sgt - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: noon sgt

Re: noon sgt

I am da polize, you must do as I say. I have to write more tickets
    So maybe I can get a take home car.

I am a pampered princess! Everybody bow to me! I work checkpoints and write reports therefore I should get special privileges especially from my noon shift daddy.

I live here in town and I would like to know what is the benefit to our town for sending the three musketeers working those checkpoints?
    I hope your new chief will look into this issue!

You call it a checkpoint, some call it date night between a sargeant and his princess.

Quote Originally Posted by Concerned resident
    I live here in town and I would like to know what is the benefit to our town for sending the three musketeers working those checkpoints?

YOUR AN IDIOT.....

[quote=Mike Alstott]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Concerned resident":1k1xom59

YOUR AN IDIOT.....[/quote:1k1xom59]

Dear concerned Resident...please go back to whatever you do and don't worry about things that you don't understand. It would take too long to explain it to you in a way that you would understand. :lol:

Oops ops: :lol:

[quote=Mike Alstott]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Concerned resident":hc6e1h17

YOUR AN IDIOT.....[/quote:hc6e1h17]

The proven idiot here is the one wrote 'Your an idiot' instead of 'You're an idiot' go back to grammar school

[quote=Guest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Alstott
    Quote Originally Posted by "Concerned resident":34tohx71

YOUR AN IDIOT.....
    The proven idiot here is the one wrote 'Your an idiot' instead of 'You're an idiot' go back to grammar school[/quote:34tohx71]

Look who can't write a sentence. How about next time you add the word "WHO" in between one and wrote.... :devil:

[quote=starguest]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Alstott
    Quote Originally Posted by "Concerned resident":2idfbufz

YOUR AN IDIOT.....
    The proven idiot here is the one wrote 'Your an idiot' instead of 'You're an idiot' go back to grammar school

Look who can't write a sentence. How about next time you add the word "WHO" in between one and wrote.... :devil:[/quote:2idfbufz]

It seems that lack of grammar skills is a rampant qualification in South Florida small city law enforcement.

Starguest, it appears that you didn't major in english composition, either.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast