noon sgt - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: noon sgt

Re: noon sgt

Probably on the Ticket or Clickit car keyring. :lol: :roll: :roll: :devil:

Can someone please help me put my dresser in vehicle 213? Its easier for me to just have all my clothes already in the car when I come to work.

I have had it with you people bashing my girlfriend! I am going down there to teach you all a lesson........................damn! Barbie hid the keys to the pink Corvette.

I have a suggestion for the town outdoor movie night, "****,Block, and Two Smoking Badges"

Whats with you people? Why do you have to intefere with the pampering of my young female protege. Im just trying to hook up here and have a nice romantic blue led lit dinner then cuddle on the loveseat watching old episodes of "Cops". We can go on a nice scenic drive in my new truck decked out with the million blue light package while we hunt and battle illegal immigrants not wearing goggles on their scooters. But No! You people have have to be all up in my fannypack! Well as the grand puba and master of all that is police training in this agency, revenge will be mine! You will soon face the range nazi!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234