Just saw your 4 star chief testify in a senate hearing in favor of dismantling the 2nd amendment . Chief you're nieve to think making another law banning assault style weapons will stop gun violence. Sen Grahm was correct, try enforcing the laws on the books first, besides using your little town as a center of attention is crazy, milwaukee is tiny in the grand scheme of things. All you're chief did was make a fool of himself on national TV and made milwaukee look petty. Chief do you're job and enforce the laws on the books instead of getting on national TV like a democrat lap dog embarrassing your uniform and agency. I am a Police officer of 31 years, I believe in the constitution and the importance of the 2nd ammendment, You on the other hand were disrespectful, petty, and obviously a liberal that can't see how stupid you appeared on national TV, until now I never gave a second thought to milwaukee since the city I work for has 1000 times your population, but now it's stuck in my mind as a petty little town run by a petty little anti American man. Look at the statistics Mr. 4 star, 90% of gun violence is done by people using hand guns not assault rifles. Like Sen Grahm insinuated, do the background checks and do your job!