GEO thru Pasco Sheriff - take over Community Corrections ? - Page 3
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re: GEO thru Pasco Sheriff - take over Community Corrections

Why don't you punks go to his office and tell this is to his face. Fact is you are scared Shit of him and you hide behind your computer!!

They might say at least they aren't hiding behind lobbyists and the Republican machine of Florida - funded in big part by GEO.

What happened at the meeting between Sheriff Nocco and Secretary Crews and the Governor this past week ?

Quote Originally Posted by steviemacs
    Why don't you punks go to his office and tell this is to his face. Fact is you are scared Shit of him and you hide behind your computer!!
    Scared shit of him? What is he a maniac?? Would this po that ran for sheriff twice take it that violently that someone would suggest that if he wants to work for the sheriff so bad then he should apply? If this poster knows the guy, no wonder he couldn't get a job for the SO! I did hear this guy is a really bad officer. He passed off the memo as if he cares about the supervision of sex offenders but he can't even keep up with the ones he supervises.

Must be talking about someone else. The guy I know ran once. He supports the Sheriffs plan but I have never heard him bash anybody else for a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Must be talking about someone else. The guy I know ran once. He supports the Sheriffs plan but I have never heard him bash anybody else for a different opinion.
    Not the poster you are answering but has anyone in Pasco heard anything about the Sheriff's meeting ? Can they get a bill this session to allow the pilot from what he has heard ?

Quote Originally Posted by GGuest
    Quote Originally Posted by steviemacs
    Scared shit of him? What is he a maniac?? Would this po that ran for sheriff twice take it that violently that someone would suggest that if he wants to work for the sheriff so bad then he should apply? If this poster knows the guy, no wonder he couldn't get a job for the SO! I did hear this guy is a really bad officer. He passed off the memo as if he cares about the supervision of sex offenders but he can't even keep up with the ones he supervises.

Another Internet tough guy. No, this officer is not a maniac, just someone(like myself) that is sick and tired of you pussies on this forum. This officer that ran for sheriff and strongly supports the SO implementing this idea, did so because he believes strongly in the idea that we should be doing our best to protect our communities. Not reviewing our PP 90'reports and letting violent criminals that just flunked a drug test walk out the door to go commit more crime.

Bad officer? Your cowardice is only overshadowed by your stupidity. This man will never claim to care about your ISP's or your COPS invests. What he does care about is making sure the children of our community are safe. I think you would be hard pressed to find another officer that has locked up more sex offenders for stepping out of line than he has. He doesn't do it to be a tough guy. He does it to keep the children of our community safe.

I'm sure some jack off will be on within the hour with their dancing peppers and yellow smiling faces trying to poke fun of the officers that believe in doing their job, and that's OK. Just remember that the idea of the SO taking over probation was caused because of your actions and beliefs. So if it does happen, you can give yourselves a pat on the yellow streak that runs down your back. You helped make it happen!! :devil:

Not the poster you are answering but has anyone in Pasco heard anything about the Sheriff's meeting ? Can they get a bill this session to allow the pilot from what he has heard ?
    Bump - anyone heard ?

I sent my resume last week. Anyone else?

This is going nowhere! You people that beleive anything different are so gullible! There isa sucker born everyday! You really beleive this stunt is going to pass the legislature? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast