GEO thru Pasco Sheriff - take over Community Corrections ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: GEO thru Pasco Sheriff - take over Community Corrections

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxx
    we will live to regret this, believe me.
    I think you may be right.
    I know you are right sadly for the ones who are having to stay this could suck. I have worked hard here and I am able to leave if i want. i like what the job was , and just wish it could go back to what it once was. I am in drop now and will hang till it over, unless someone says different. Will the last PO left please take the mission statement.

ps to the few PO in Pasco who started this when you could not win the sherriff race you decided on this , loser you are.
    Plays right into the private's hands.

It sure plays into private hands what a loser these folks are for thinking this is good for us. What poistion do you think you have loser when it happens oh my someone tell him why he lost the election to be Sherrif.

Florida Sheriff Wants To Take Over Felony Probation Duties From State
    February 23, 2013 By Mod 1

Pasco Sheriff Chris Nocco

Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco is proposing that he take over the duties of the Department of Corrections in supervising those who are on Felony probation in Pasco County. Nocco says that several things made him come up with the idea, including the fact that 2 state probation officers were disciplined for chasing a probationer who ran while being arrested, the fact that each office only has 1 car for all of the officers share to make filed contacts with probationers, and the fact that the state officers are no longer allowed to search probationers’ computers per DOC policy. Under Nocco’s proposal he would absorb all 60 state probation officers already in the county. Nocco is scheduled to meet with DOC Secretary Michael Crews on Monday as well as with Governor Rick Scott later in the week.

It sure plays into private hands what a loser these folks are for thinking this is good for us. What poistion do you think you have loser when it happens oh my someone tell him why he lost the election to be Sherrif.

How scared are you right now? Just knowing your social work ways are in jeopardy. The wannabes are taking over!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

I know you are right sadly for the ones who are having to stay this could suck. I have worked hard here and I am able to leave if i want. i like what the job was , and just wish it could go back to what it once was. I am in drop now and will hang till it over, unless someone says different. Will the last PO left please take the mission statement.

ps to the few PO in Pasco who started this when you could not win the sherriff race you decided on this , loser you are.

Whats wrong, worried you might have to actually do some work, rather then sit on your butt and do nothing but push paperwork. You do a really good job at putting together your ISP's , COPS issues, food baskets, telephone reporting system, no searches, no real field work, oh and they way you used to drive your mini van around to make your contacts. And you wonder why we make no money and have no respect.

This last paragraph cracks me up. With grammar like this, I bet your violation reports sound awesome! Please keep these posts coming!

Some disgruntled PO ran for Sheriff in Pasco ? Or is it a PO who worked for the current Sheriff's election ?

Sounds like someone wants to be the big cheese in the SO probation program . Work for him to get elected now work for him as when he wants take over you do what. Dude quit the dept and get yourself hired by them , if you can .

who cares, anything is better then what we have now.

who cares, anything is better then what we have now.
    Nope GEO isn't.

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast