SOT Training - Page 21
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: SOT Training

Re: SOT Training

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Any news in lateral hiring?
    To get your answer, check out the newspaper article in the Tampa Tribune and St Pete paper where the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office is now offering a $3,000 hiring bonus plus moving expenses in order to get more experienced deputies. Read the response by Col Previtara from HCSO and you will get your answer. The article I believe was dated January 14th of this year. Maybe somebody a bit more computer savy then myself can possibly copy & paste it over here for you. Amazing just how ****y HCSO has become. Sorry my friend, but honestly you DO NOT want to come to HCSO right now anyway. Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiring Bonus
    To get your answer, check out the newspaper article in the Tampa Tribune and St Pete paper where the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office is now offering a $3,000 hiring bonus plus moving expenses in order to get more experienced deputies. Read the response by Col Previtara from HCSO and you will get your answer. The article I believe was dated January 14th of this year. Maybe somebody a bit more computer savy then myself can possibly copy & paste it over here for you. Amazing just how ****y HCSO has become. Sorry my friend, but honestly you DO NOT want to come to HCSO right now anyway. Goodluck.[/qu

WTF? Sheriff Gee and his yes-men knee-padder's are tossing experienced hcso veterans to the street at record rates, while the Pinellas County Sheriff is offering a $3,000 hiring bonus and paid relocation expenses to exclusively hire experienced veteran Leo's? How long, if not already, will it take hcso to be in the same predicament. History always repeats itself and it was not that many years ago when the applicant pool was dry at hcso. As soon as the economy improves, hcso is going to be in for a world of hurt. At least some sheriff's with a brain nearby still value experienced veteran deputies, unlike Gee.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiring Bonus
    To get your answer, check out the newspaper article in the Tampa Tribune and St Pete paper where the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office is now offering a $3,000 hiring bonus plus moving expenses in order to get more experienced deputies. Read the response by Col Previtara from HCSO and you will get your answer. The article I believe was dated January 14th of this year. Maybe somebody a bit more computer savy then myself can possibly copy & paste it over here for you. Amazing just how ****y HCSO has become. Sorry my friend, but honestly you DO NOT want to come to HCSO right now anyway. Goodluck.

http://tbo.com/pinellas-county/pinel...ties-20140114/

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021