working for sheriff Judd - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: working for sheriff Judd

Quote Originally Posted by s--7
    I guess tattoos are worse then certain supervisors and Brass screwing around out driving drunk,, Oh wait what am I saying that's gradys boys and girls if they do it its ok just swept under the rug if a regular deputy does it KISS YOUR ASS GOOD BYE :devil:
    Sounds like someone recently got fired- oh I'm sorry "retired".

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Wow, why don't you tell us how you really feel. I have NEVER known Judd to overlook any child molesters, hence the reason he is on the news everyday, much to your dismay. And he would never hide any violatons of the law that anyone, much less a employee of the agency, commits. Just ask a few prior law enforcement officers sitting in the county jail courtesy of Judd. Somehow I don't think you will ever hold a seat on the county commission. Take a pill before you have a stroke.
    Then you haven't been around to long sport. While he was undersheriif, his buddy was a child molesting detective who is now in prison through no thanks to Judd. The only reason Judd does the internet stings is because it is easy publicity for a media hound. Hillsborough S.O. has been doing them since the early 90's and Gee or his predecessor held press conferences every five minutes. Judd is a bumpkin getting his 15 minutes, we are still in the dark ages over here. Remember Miles White!

****post deleted*****

Vilolates Terms of Service

To both of the above posters, you apparently don't know what you are talking about. Once it was brought to the agency's attention, a undercover operation occurred under Judd's command which resulted in irrefutable evidence that SL was in fact committing the crimes alleged against him. He admitted to the allegations and took his punishment. Many of us who worked with him were surprised as with any felony crime committed by leo's. Like the one who stuck a gun in a store clerks mouth and pulled the trigger, or the one who was recently killing fellow leo's and caused the biggest manhunt in the nation. But to say Judd knew simply because SL was employed by the agency and that Judd tried to protect him is a joke and shows you have your own agenda to disparage the sheriff, hopefully you are not collecting a pay check signed by him. And by the way, SL was released some time ago on good behavior and is registered. Just wondering what crimes you have committed that haven't been discovered yet... Worry about keeping yourself out of prison.

If you're going to have a blanket tattoo policy, that's fine, regardless of whether or not I agree with it. How about doing something about the couple of folks walking around in uniform with complete grillz as well? Absolutely stupid that service members are turned away because of their tattoo's but we've got at least two (that I know of) Deputies running around with grillz in their mouth. Those are ok, but tattoo's are not? Are you kidding me?

I agree, grills should be banned as well, very tacky and unbecoming to someone in the public service sector or in a uniform.

Oh no you cant get rid of the grill that would be singling out certain ones law suit there.... and we would hear from junebug again....

Quote Originally Posted by Ft. Meade Mutha
    Everybody has a right to their opinions without being called names or threatened. If the "people" choose Judd OPINION it doesn't mean that they or Judd are smart,OPINION just deluded. In a high crime hate everybody environment, it's easy to like a sheriff who thinks he is a bad ass. OPINION People are out of work, losing their homes, can't afford healthcare ETC, we want to blame somebody for this. NO YOU WANT SOMEBODY TO BLAME FOR "THIS" Judd is a poser OPINION AND "NAME CALLING THAT YOU REFERENCED IN YOUR OPENING SENTENCE who is filling that vacuum filling that proxy hatred with tough talk. I voted for him because the alternatives were none, but he is a mediocre cop OPINION with a huge ego ONCE AGAIN OPINION FOLKS and a huge appetite for fame in a world of 15 minute wonders NAME CALLING AND OPINION, WHATS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE MENTALITY. His addiction to the press will be his ultimate downfall OPINION AND STRAIGHT UP BULLSHI*.

I completely agree with the above post.

I have been with the agency for some time now and I have been a proud member of this agency. Lately, however, more and more things I am seeing coming from the upper staff level that has caused me to reconsider my stance on being anti-union. I have never been a supporter of unions because of the damage that they have sometimes done to businesses; however, there is more at stake here than money.

The union simply cannot get us extra money from the county comissioners, however, if they make the Sheriff and his upper staff abide by OHSA and federal guidelines of how we work our schedules, how we are disciplined, and how the promotional process occurs, I believe the morale of this agency would improve.

You cannot simply treat your employees like they are only worth "a dime a dozen"

You can take your union garbage back up north, yankee. Nobody wants that crybaby crap down here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast