Hot off the Press - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Hot off the Press

Quote Originally Posted by Get real
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    What's going to be next? officers being arrested for DUI by BSO?
    Ummmmm
    Excuse me don't blame BSO we only responded after one of your own guys called us to the scene. Not going to lose my job after a cop in his own city calls the task force. Whatever happened to parking the car and driving him home! You guys would never make it in A real department and by real I mean out of Florida!
    Maybe reasons beyond control forced the issue??? How about getting the facts before you mouth off....BSO was called for a reason. No blame to anyone but the offender..

GET THE FACTS

Another Creek cop sucking the tax payers dry on paid leave for a year or more. I agree with 3 strikes and your OUT!! Resign now and get your pension. Drag it out and get nothing and loose your certification!

Quote Originally Posted by Help Me Howard
    http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21009970460375/public-defender-wants-police-officer-fired/
    Dear 'guest poster'
    Realize it is what it is. If the City and PD started something, slanted, and know a good officer is paying for it. and City Manager, PBA should be ashamed of themselves for at the very least not offering an opinion.....
    Like, he was investigated for 1 year by the Broward SAO, NO CHARGES filed;
    was invetigated by the PD, found to have violated policy. While there has NEVER been a policy that stipulates an Officer MUST be on paid leave during the SAO investigation OR the I.A......

6 family members of Blake Robinson interviewed, all loved him and what he did;
    Blake Robinson ONLY arrested for VOP on prior drug charges; (CUT AND PASTE LINK BELOW)

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Blak ... n_7270959/

As far as the Sgt.-soon-promoted Lt. !SURPRISE.....! had NO problem allowing him to transport Blake Robinson to the station, then to jail, then working for 10 more days.......until Coppola gets called in on a day off to type a WORD document, which actually CONTRADICTS Blake Robinson's own statement, which CONTRADICTS his own girlfriend's statement (Aimee)....

Oh, by the way, Lt. , did you know the in-car camera/video was running the entire time when you were yelling at Robinson while in the back seat of Taco's car? Seems your attitude was harsh, seems Taco's rapport with Robinson was calm and friendly. Again, CONTRADICTION.

Y

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Help Me Howard
    http://www.wsvn.com/news/articles/local/21009970460375/public-defender-wants-police-officer-fired/
    Dear 'guest poster'
    Realize it is what it is. If the City and PD started something, slanted, and know a good officer is paying for it. and , PBA should be ashamed of themselves for at the very least not offering an opinion.....
    Like, he was investigated for 1 year by the Broward SAO, NO CHARGES filed;
    was invetigated by the PD, found to have violated policy. While there has NEVER been a policy that stipulates an Officer MUST be on paid leave during the SAO investigation OR the I.A......

6 family members of Blake Robinson interviewed, all loved him and what he did;
    Blake Robinson ONLY arrested for VOP on prior drug charges; (CUT AND PASTE LINK BELOW)

http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Blak ... n_7270959/

As far as the Sgt.-soon-promoted Lt. !SURPRISE.....! had NO problem allowing him to transport Blake Robinson to the station, then to jail, then working for 10 more days.......until gets called in on a day off to type a WORD document, which actually CONTRADICTS Blake Robinson's own statement, which CONTRADICTS his own girlfriend's statement (Aimee)....

Oh, by the way, Lt. , did you know the in-car camera/video was running the entire time when you were yelling at Robinson while in the back seat of Taco's car? Seems your attitude was harsh, seems Taco's rapport with Robinson was calm and friendly. Again, CONTRADICTION.

Nice....hope some prints this before it gets deleted. Because its so true. Hey how's the Acting Sgt permanent positition?

Is it proper to SUE residents of the city you work for. Cromagnonoppola can bench 6th floor inmates, but a scratch on his hand, and the dude cries all the way to Cohen and Singer.....okay keep the light on for the big guy.....

http://www.clerk-17th-flcourts.org/Cler ... earchType=

CACE03012516 Plaintiff Coppola Dominic Civil 07/22/2003
    Disposition Entered
    CACE90031942 Plaintiff Coppola Dominic Civil 10/26/1990
    Disposition Entered
    CACE12030542 Plaintiff Coppola Dominic Civil 10/30/2012
    Pending

Why is he suing Andrew Eisele?

When Help me Howard speaks people listen. Especially when a Public defender wants to prosecute a cop! We all know how incompetent the sao is. Let's see who has more juice. Howard said last night on the news that he will not rest until is prosecuted. Maybe Howard will switch sides? :evil: :evil:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast