Our board back - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our board back

Re: Our board back

[quote=Zone-4]
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by "THANKS MOD!!!!!":1tl16jam
    :wink: Now we can post about OUR dept after months of hell
    OK Kelly.. So you have your fake s h i t stirring board back.. where are the important threads?

Did you just want it back so bad so it could sit blank with nothing to talk about?

oh ok makes sense you kook nut job
    Go back to Bradenton Beach scumbag!!!! This board is for real cops, not the Keystone Kops of the island.[/quote:1tl16jam]

MOD PLEASE BAN THIS PERSON FOR SLAMMING THE BRADENTON BEACH POLICE DEPARTMENT AND CALLING THEM KEYSTONE COPS

THAT'S A SLAM MOD PLEASE BAN THEM RIGHT AWAY. IT'S ONLY FAIR TO TREAT EVERYONE THE SAME, EH THERE MOD??

Quote Originally Posted by A-nonymous
    How clueless you children in blue really are. Funny how just because this public forum is called LEO you clueless minimum wage government employees are all the same. Beach cities county whatever. So just keep assuming you think you know who is on this board ha..ha..ha...You dont have a single fizzucking clue. :snicker:
    MOD PLEASE BAN THIS PERSON FOR SLAMMING GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND BEACH CITY COUNTY EVERYONE.. THAT IS A SLAM WHICH SHOULD ALLOW A BAN RIGHT?? I MEAN THAT'S ONLY FAIR. THIS PERSON IS SLAMMING WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES.

[quote=young diaz speciale]
    Quote Originally Posted by "A-nonymous":25tjzefe
    How clueless you children in blue really are. Funny how just because this public forum is called LEO you clueless minimum wage government employees are all the same. Beach cities county whatever. So just keep assuming you think you know who is on this board ha..ha..ha...You dont have a single fizzucking clue. :snicker:
    Just one of Speciales SUCK HOLES,He does this for free drinks at the chiefs bar,and i am sure he is getting part of the other action taking place out of that FRONT :cop:[/quote:25tjzefe]

MOD PLEASE BAN THIS PERSON FOR CALLING US ONE OF SPECIALE'S "SUCK HOLES"

LAST TIME I CHECKED "SUCK HOLES" IS A SLAM WHICH SHOULD REQUIRE A BANNING RIGHT BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE RULES OF LEO AFFAIRS RIGHT THERE MOD ?????

The Wichita Eagle - Wednesday, March 8, 2000OLATHE, Kansas -“Richard D. Lambert Jr. was fatally injured by a shotgun blast in the chest Nov. 26, 1993, while standing in front of his former wife's Overland Park duplex…In a lawsuit filed Friday in Johnson County District Court, Jennifer Lambert alleges that her father was following police orders to throw down his handgun when he was shot. The officer involved, Lee Williams, is no longer with the department.”http://apps.opkansas.org/City-Governmen ... 0507CO.pdfSETTLEMENT – In the case of Lambert versus City of Overland Park, et al.At 8:07 p.m., Council President Sader moved that the Governing Body recess into executive session for a period not to exceed 15 minutes for the purpose of discussing matters subject to attorney-client privilege in the case of Lambert versus City of Overland Park, et al, with the meeting to resume in open session in the Council Chambers at 8:25 p.m. Mr. Owens seconded, and the motion passed by a vote of10 to 0.The Committee reconvened at 8:22 p.m.A motion was made by Council President Sader that the Council approve the Settlement Agreement and Release dated April 11, 2001, between Jennifer Lambert and the City of Overland Park and Officer Lee Williams. Mr. Owens seconded, andthe motion passed by a vote of 10 to 0.

BBPD SUCKS

Hey im new to the area and looking for an old friend. His name is Paul Haga and last I knew he was the Swat team commander. Is he still in that role here?

Quote Originally Posted by reconnecting
    Hey im new to the area and looking for an old friend. His name is Paul Haga and last I knew he was the Swat team commander. Is he still in that role here?
    Orange County SO as a Sniper.

If its the same Haga I remember talk of, he is or was in federal prison.

Quote Originally Posted by reconnecting
    How are you going to talk to him if you find him. 1 beep yes, 2 beeps no.

WELL THANK GOD YOU GOT "YOUR BOARD BACK" EH KELLY?

THIS PLACE IS REALLY HOPING WITH CONVERSATION

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12