jumped
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: jumped

Re: jumped

Damn i thought this was about rayray jumping off a building

I heard They took away his take home for a while. Can somebody confirm?
    :devil: :evil: :cop:

They did, if only they would take his badge and overinflated ego too

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They did, if only they would take his badge and overinflated ego too
    Talkin about T.H.? He does not deserve his digraced badge of dishonor

Can one of you VIN guys explain how ray had anything to do with the Chief spending over $700,000 improperly?

Well you see ray was pissed because he was passed over for the vin unit and he believes he is the best cop in bal harbour. So since he wasnt pick he was disgruntle and figured he wouldntake down the whole operation with the inside info he got from his savoir capt.Q. Hunker on the other hand mis spent all that money buying pizzas for MADD meetings and ipads for school kids. Yeah i see him in the federal pen for that. The whole thing is just bad accounting on the towns part and some newspaper people holding a grudge. Dirt cops my ass i dont see any criminal charges being filed here. There is only one person left in the dept. that hates TH and that is the great rayray. When TH in put in handcuffs then you talk all your smack, but i dont see that happening anytime soon. So rayray, and we all know its you on here badmouthing TH, go back to FHP or whatever hole you came from.

Well you see ray was pissed because he was passed over for the vin unit and he believes he is the best cop in bal harbour. So since he wasnt pick he was disgruntle and figured he wouldntake down the whole operation with the inside info he got from his savoir capt.Q. Hunker on the other hand mis spent all that money buying pizzas for MADD meetings and ipads for school kids. Yeah i see him in the federal pen for that. The whole thing is just bad accounting on the towns part and some newspaper people holding a grudge. Dirt cops my ass i dont see any criminal charges being filed here. There is only one person left in the dept. that hates TH and that is the great rayray. When TH in put in handcuffs then you talk all your smack, but i dont see that happening anytime soon. So rayray, and we all know its you on here badmouthing TH, go back to FHP or whatever hole you came from.
    Finally someone speaks the truth!
    I can't see any better/ more appropriate way to spend forfeiture money: antidrug charities for kids!

Your "rayray" paired up with the fatboy on mids and his daddy dearest (aka the personal connection to the Herald) to take down your Chief. No criminal charges. No investigation. Just a bunch of nasty rumors printed in a gossip newspaper.

The Herald should be embarrassed at their lack of journalistic integrity. Aside from a few accounting errors (for which the finance guy was fired) ALL THE ALLEGATIONS WERE PROVEN FALSE! But the Herald won't print that part...right Chang?

Be careful Bal Harbour, you can force out all the good and honest employees...but if you don't cut out the cancer, it will grow!

How's ole Bruno makin' it through all this and the PAL investigation? Favors?

The Feds sent Al Capone to Federal Prison in Alcatraz for just 'ACCOUNTING ERRORS' !!!
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :snicker:

Quote Originally Posted by 5050
    Finally someone speaks the truth!
    I can't see any better/ more appropriate way to spend forfeiture money: antidrug charities for kids!

Your "rayray" paired up with the fatboy on mids and his daddy dearest (aka the personal connection to the Herald) to take down your Chief. No criminal charges. No investigation. Just a bunch of nasty rumors printed in a gossip newspaper.

The Herald should be embarrassed at their lack of journalistic integrity. Aside from a few accounting errors (for which the finance guy was fired) ALL THE ALLEGATIONS WERE PROVEN FALSE! But the Herald won't print that part...right Chang?

Be careful Bal Harbour, you can force out all the good and honest employees...but if you don't cut out the cancer, it will grow!

Amen!!!!! finally someone with common sense here

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast