THIS IS WHAT YOU DO

THIS IS WHAT YOU DO

For those of you that have been harrassed by the Clermont Police Department at the bidding of these former officers that have been fired... CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT!! Harrassment, hostile work environment you name it. The department is allowing themselves to be the INSTRAMENT that harrasses LEO employees at the bidding of these people. So sue the department.... Enough is enough...

Then go after Leo Affairs and the individuals who over see it. Everything posted on the internet leaves a foot print (nothing is really gone forever). Some comments are nothing but slander so Sue them.

Then sue the individuals themselves who are constantly making these accusations. Some have homes, paychecks and eventually social security. GARNISH GARNISH GARNISH.

Re: THIS IS WHAT YOU DO

Hey big mouth why dont you start it you seem to have all the facts. Listen SG is not coming back live with it :roll:

Re: THIS IS WHAT YOU DO

I would like to know who "mouth is". You seem to be very good at calling people names. I can only infer that you are the same person who posted under "Clermont needs to clean their dirty laundry". Once again you repeat....calling names.....but I'll be darned if you have no substance. I'm here. I'm willing to listen. Tell me about the corruption. Tell me about how you were wronged by the CPD and the city. Tell me....are you one of the disgraced cops who lost their jobs? If you are....give me your name. Tell your side of the story. Oh, that's right....all those who were fired have already shouted their story over and over again with the same exact results. They were idiots who lost their jobs through no fault of others. If you are indeed one of those officers...guess what? You screwed up. Those officers were a disgrace to their badge. They were a blight upon our city and there is no one to blame but themselves. I've looked at the posts on this site. Lots of accusations but no proof. Where's your proof of corruption (dare I say it?) bigmouth?

To quote Bobby W. Miller "I'm getting old and my memory is not as trustworthy as it once was, but I don not remember meeting a coward who wasn't a liar, or a liar who wasn't a coward".

Just a little something to think about for anyone reading this post.