Messages/suggestions for Director Patterson
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Banned

Messages/suggestions for Director Patterson

Anything you would like to tell Director Patterson?

Re: Messages/suggestions for Director Patterson

Please stop promoting people who are not qualified... just because they are your friend does not mean they are going to do a good job. The time has come for people to be promoted because they actually do a good job and not becuase they know someone!!

Dont over react to everything like Lofus did and dont promote friends and family

Someone buy him a Glock

Ive known JD for many years, he will listen to his upper staff. Not all of them,!!!! But he does realize that certain people have an expertise and will listen and let those he trust do their jobs!!!! If he doesn't trust you, you will know it quickly and from his own mouth, he will not send others to send a message. Look for him to set his agenda at a staff meeting so all will be clear. I look foward to what's coming.

Did you see maj Nannys face at swearing in he aint happy he wanted to be the director. His war on drugdealers and robbers all these years using us little people to fight the war failed that what he gets making us kiss butt to the community esepcially at N-side, I say he should go play golf with the rest he is too hyper to be the big boss. haha :devil:

Guestcopper: The reason reason the former D did that is/was to draw attention to himself much like a major politician that now heads the Country does.

Quote Originally Posted by guescop
    Did you see maj Nannys face at swearing in he aint happy he wanted to be the director. His war on drugdealers and robbers all these years using us little people to fight the war failed that what he gets making us kiss butt to the community esepcially at N-side, I say he should go play golf with the rest he is too hyper to be the big boss. haha :devil:
    Seriously?? Is that what you did throughout the swearing in, look for Nanny's reaction? How sad for you man! Why don't you do something productive that would benefit the Department instead of critizing others and kicking them when they're down. Wow, sad to see how we treat each other now a days.

When you promote someone, don't use a test and an assement. Look at a seasoned officer (10+ years) who has had outstanding evals throughout the years. One who takes pride in his work, and treats people with respect. We are out there. Instead, rookies who know someone are getting promoted. Most of them were useless and lazy. They will be useless and lazy supervisors and the squad will not be supervised. It should be time for someone to make a change on how people get their gold badge. The tests are a failure. Look at someone who comes to work on time everyday. Who presses and wears their uniform proudly. Who humps calls, and seldom gets a complaint. We are out there. Those are the people that you want leading. When I first started many moons ago, a Sergeant friend of mine would have me 05, and we would hump calls all night in every area. It jump started the way the I worked from then on. No matter what I needed throughout the years, once supervisors knew it was me, they bent over backwards to help. And I dont kiss ass or know anybody on top that has ever done me a favor. Im a God and family man, and Im still a road guy. I always have, and always will. Never taken a test, and never interviewed for a specialized unit. Those are the types of people that you want as Sergeants and Lieutenants.

Above guest, excellent comment in every respect !!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast