advice for a leo wife
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy advice for a leo wife

I am a wife of a leo who needs some advice/input from a leo.
    My husband has this habit of befriending almost every dispatcher he meets(different agency)< BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO THINK THEYwill get him anything he needs when he asks< paperwork< case numbers ect... tHE thing is he befriends these women who are not so attractive, and usually heavy. Because he is so nice to them texting............hows it going, blah blah, they think he is interested in them. So........than what they do is turn around to cause problems in our marriage by calling me and hanging up, of texting me things about him, and denying it was them. well this recent one has been calling me and hanging up on me almost every day, and just sent me a anonomous picture of her and my husband together, a posed picture. Heres the thing, i saw on my husbands phone the same picture, but it was with 3 people, she cropped the picture so it only shows her and my husband, her head is by his shoulder and hand is on his chest. When i showed him, he got angry at me for being upset, and tells me its my responsibility to take care of her calling me all the time. I told him it is his responsibility, he just says i will do it my way when im ready.
    Any opinions? advice for a leo wife with a small child too?
    Would any of you act like this?
    And if it hapened to your wife, how would you handle it?

Re: advice for a leo wife

Sorry darlin,
    It's very disrespectful, not to mention disgraceful. Something like that would never happen to my wife because i am not stupid or egotistical enough to conduct my self that way, let alone be completely stupid enough to pose for any picture with some other chick. He's a cop, he knows it will come back to him somehow, especially if it was someone in dispatch, they are all the same type of women in EVERY sheriff's dept. But i'll tell ya this, if someone sent a picture that way to my wife, not only would she have every right to be upset, just by the sheer fact that someone i am associating with did this, but that its my fault for leading this chick on. Not only that... id want to beat the ****in head in of the person who sent it, female or not!!!!!!!

Sorry to tell you this maam, but it sounds like your husband is a disrespectful ****.
    your not supposed to be bothered by that?????? Is he ****in kidding! He's getting angry at you, probably telling you that your overreacting so he can continue being the prick he obviously is. Sounds like hes' defending the person causing the problems for you 2.
    Dude like that's got it in him to cheat, if he hasn't already!
    leos like that are the reason people think were egotistical womanizers, or that we always cheat on our wives. Not all of us are like that sweethart.

Really!! You sound like a heavy dispatcher who has been poached by a fatty chaser !! Married while giving you a poached egg in your oven !! :devil:

Quote Originally Posted by HILARIOUS
    Really!! You sound like a heavy dispatcher who has been poached by a fatty chaser !! Married while giving you a poached egg in your oven !! :devil:
    uh... i am the wife, this dispatcher isnt fat, but reeeeeaaaly ugly, they call her drag queen, because she has a mans face with make-up on.
    Why dont u answer my ?.... if someone sent a picture to your wife, what would you do?

I would leave her

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I would leave her
    Hi again,
    I am the wife, my husband is the leo who keeps befriending these fat ugly dispatchers.
    One of those fat ugly dispatchers posed for a picture with my husband and another female employee. That same dispatcher cropped the the picture to show just her and my husband and sent it to me, as if to say look, i am with YOUR husband. My husband,the deputy, does not think i have the right to be upset over receiving it. Wouldnt any of you be pissed at someone you associate with for doing that? would you feel upset for your wife for even receiving it? and would you even speak to that person again, and how would you handel it.

I am asking for any advice, please, i know my husband is not unfaithful, yes i can truly say that, especially if you saw the dispatchers he befriends, an ex-con would pass on them.

Let's see.....................

1. You are getting harassing phone calls and text messages.

2. You have a photo of a female that you believe is a dispatcher and you know what agency she works for.

3, Your husband has said it is your responsibility to handle the problem.

Well............... handle it.

Contact her agency's Internal Affairs office and ask them to conduct an investigation of the dispatcher for harassing phone calls. If your phone has caller ID provide the investigator with the number that the calls are coming from. If it doesn't, get the phone company to add it; it doesn't cost much.

If you are getting text messages there is a verifiable trail back to the sender.

You might want to ask your husband if he REALLY wants you to handle it like this or does he want to be the one to handle it.

I would never put my wife in the position you are in. Shame on your husband.

Quote Originally Posted by Handle it.
    Let's see.....................

1. You are getting harassing phone calls and text messages.

2. You have a photo of a female that you believe is a dispatcher and you know what agency she works for.

3, Your husband has said it is your responsibility to handle the problem.

Well............... handle it.

Contact her agency's Internal Affairs office and ask them to conduct an investigation of the dispatcher for harassing phone calls. If your phone has caller ID provide the investigator with the number that the calls are coming from. If it doesn't, get the phone company to add it; it doesn't cost much.

If you are getting text messages there is a verifiable trail back to the sender.

You might want to ask your husband if he REALLY wants you to handle it like this or does he want to be the one to handle it.

I would never put my wife in the position you are in. Shame on your husband.
    As the husband who knows this dispatcher, how would you handle it?
    My husband is under the impression that i am suupposed to just let it go too.

One more thing....
    This woman is a dispatcher for the same agency my husband is a deputy for.
    Again, any input would be so appreciated.
    Is this a typical thing, to befriend dispatchers and allow them to text back and forth, as well as ocasionally call each other? i don't know of any others that do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast