New Chief in Over Her Head Already! - Page 53
Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Re: New Chief in Over Her Head Already!

So since when can the chief order officers to wear a symbol that represents a non affiliated police organization? Pink ribbons around the badge...mandatory?? even though it may be a noble cause why would she order everyone to wear it. y not optional????? u will wear the band. why?? cause i'm the chief and i say so.

Bernie is an idiot......and stupid too!!

Quote Originally Posted by dipin-ego
    So since when can the chief order officers to wear a symbol that represents a non affiliated police organization? Pink ribbons around the badge...mandatory?? even though it may be a noble cause why would she order everyone to wear it. y not optional????? u will wear the band. why?? cause i'm the chief and i say so.
    Men & women of the SPD. The time has come. The time has come to stop this COP once and for all. The time has come for the Union to get off it's A** and help us. It's time for all of us to stick up for our rights. It's time for the Blue Flu, it's time that we took our dogs for a ride in our city vehicles. it's time we rode around with our friends and family in our cars. It's time for us to come to work whenever we want.......WHY NOT?
    If she can do it, we can do it. And if she trys to take us out...we ALL take her to court. She cannot continue to make up rules just for herself. She cannot continue to tell us that rules apply only to us and not her. I bet the city commission, the CM and the public will wake up if we stick together, call attention to this continually, and have UNITY FOR A CHANGE. This is NOT her department. This is the cities department and the resident's department.........And OUR department.
    There have been lists and list of things that she has done wrong written here since she's been here....we have got to get the newspaper and the TV on OUR side. Look, they love this stuff. They would love to take down the COP and claim it was their doing.......What has she got on them? The ONLY way this works is for everyone to help...if a few do it, she will be all over them and get rid of them before anything can be accomplished....
    let's here from everyone and get some ideas on how we can get moving on this......we just can't sit back and take this any longer. Anyone would be better then this moron.

[quote=COP ONE]
    Quote Originally Posted by "dipin-ego":6kwe2rcy
    Men & women of the SPD. The time has come. The time has come to stop this COP once and for all. The time has come for the Union to get off it's A** and help us. It's time for all of us to stick up for our rights. It's time for the Blue Flu, it's time that we took our dogs for a ride in our city vehicles. it's time we rode around with our friends and family in our cars. It's time for us to come to work whenever we want.......WHY NOT?
    If she can do it, we can do it. And if she trys to take us out...we ALL take her to court. She cannot continue to make up rules just for herself. She cannot continue to tell us that rules apply only to us and not her. I bet the city commission, the CM and the public will wake up if we stick together, call attention to this continually, and have UNITY FOR A CHANGE. This is NOT her department. This is the cities department and the resident's department.........And OUR department.
    There have been lists and list of things that she has done wrong written here since she's been here....we have got to get the newspaper and the TV on OUR side. Look, they love this stuff. They would love to take down the COP and claim it was their doing.......What has she got on them? The ONLY way this works is for everyone to help...if a few do it, she will be all over them and get rid of them before anything can be accomplished....
    let's here from everyone and get some ideas on how we can get moving on this......we just can't sit back and take this any longer. Anyone would be better then this moron.[/quote:6kwe2rcy]

Could not agree more........let's do it.........let's hear how many are on board....

on board

Guys we will make a trade !!! Your Chief for our numrod KNIGHTMARE ? Its hell over here and I guess your admin is just as bad..im so happy to be retired but I feel for all my friends whom Ive worked with at the SSO and all the x94 my brothers gave me from SPD..!! Something has to change..

Bernadette refuses to release 12-004 to Peter Graham, city coordinator for the Police complaints board [Establishment: Chapter 26, Article IV, Police Complaint Committee, Sections 26-61 thru 26-65, City Code (established by Ordinance No. 11-4952)].

Hmmmm ....

SGT, eerrrrrrr CPT Robinson, Dixon, King (and to a lessor extent Bales, & Blanco) are being protected by Bernadette from any public scrutiny for their Incompetence, Lying, and blatant Misconduct (conspiracy, falsifying a police report, & lying under oath).

Where there is smoke, there must be a fire?

Quote Originally Posted by Midnights
    What was 12-004 anyway?

Is the investigation complete? If so, I think it is a public record under 119. She comes from a state that doesn't have the open records laws that Florida does. If it is concluded and she is withholding it, she is in violation.

By itself, ordering officers to wear a band for breast cancer awareness is bizarre. She is clearly incompetent. Any officer who is threatened with insubordination for not wearing the band should file a formal complaint against their supervisor for incompetence. It is also a form of discrimination to promote one cause when there are also so many other "causes" that could be promoted....which really doesn't matter...the badge and uniform are not billboards for the Chief to advertise on. But we saw this with her commercial for "Project 180." She obviously doesn't mind humiliating the SPD for her own shameless self-promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Curious 1
    Is the investigation complete? If so, I think it is a public record under 119. She comes from a state that doesn't have the open records laws that Florida does. If it is concluded and she is withholding it, she is in violation.
    I think we should all quit or just not show up for work,OH wait a minute my wife wont let me.Hey fellas maybe that is why you all dislike her so much,all of your orders come from a female! Unemployment #s not looking to well either.

Page 53 of 119 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast