New Chief - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Re: New Chief

good riddance to this worthless administration, maybe we can now write a report without worrying about the missing coma.

Lightbulb Re: New Chief

Quote Originally Posted by watching.the.drama
    Is that peter pan coming in to save capt.hook's job? Nevermind its just Sgt.A wearing another kind of uniform.

hes too fat to be peter pan :devil: hey AB, good luck with all your "special assignments" when the new chief arrives

[quote=noon's *****]
    Quote Originally Posted by "watching.the.drama":2ud57oy2
    Is that peter pan coming in to save capt.hook's job? Nevermind its just Sgt.A wearing another kind of uniform.

hes too fat to be peter pan :devil: hey AB, good luck with all your "special assignments" when the new chief arrives[/quote:2ud57oy2]

That's O.K., I still have 483 hours of overtime slips in my locker from hanging around at Lou's Police Products.

are you going to rat yourself out when you have your daily visit to AS's office. Why dont you go home and get your shinebox!

Quote Originally Posted by Man up
    Wow, grown men with guns and badges but don't have the testicular fortitude to post your name and/or talk the trash to the face if the person(s) you come here to gossip about.
    Grow a pair and man up...

So why didn't you post your name? No Testicular fortitude I guess

[quote=Albert Newberg]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Man up":mef03geb
    Wow, grown men with guns and badges but don't have the testicular fortitude to post your name and/or talk the trash to the face if the person(s) you come here to gossip about.
    Grow a pair and man up...

So why didn't you post your name? No Testicular fortitude I guess[/quote:mef03geb]

Because its starting to get to them, and its only a couple of them. Funny how its the same few people being criticized here. You know what fellas, karma is a *****. So go hid behind your capt badge which is soon going away.

Are they keeping the position for asst.chief?
    Are they keeping the captain's position?
    Who will be responsible for the IAs

When is the new chief being sworn in?
    Are they hiring too? 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Taxpayer
    Are they keeping the position for asst.chief?
    Are they keeping the captain's position?
    Who will be responsible for the IAs

When is the new chief being sworn in?
    Are they hiring too? 8)

I know who wont be doing IA's, it wont be our useless captain.
    And yes i do believe they are doing away with the captain position. It was just the old chief taking care of his boy. We never had a need for a captain. Wow how much did the two IA s he did do cost when you factor his salary. :evil: :evil:

Just checking in and learned there's been a shake up. What happened to Duncan and why wasn't Sjoberg given the promo? Did the shit finally hit the fan?

What happened here dear guest is that the town Manager wants BHI PD to be run like a professional organization .
    So he got the best we can get.
    Look at it already, don' t worry about misplacing a coma but do real police work. :shock: :P

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast