Will you honor your oath?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Will you honor your oath?

Will you honor your oath? Will you join?
    Will I have to fear you coming to my home?

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/

Re: Will you honor your oath?

Not signing that BS nonsense. Stop listening to Alex Jones and grow up.

Hell, these guys cant even uphold the oath theyve already taken, you know the on...."support and defend the Constitution...."

What concerns me is that these idiots think that everything has to be justified to them. Things do not always work so well. And perhaps they choose not to recognize case law concerning the search warrant exceptions to searching people or conveyences. I am not too concernd about cities turning into concentration camps or foreign troops enforcing anything here. Even though our troops do that all over the world. These guys are nuts, living off of bits of history that suit their politcal agendas. There are certain people that will be disarmed and those are criminals. I am sure one of these braniacs will come on here and tell me that they dont recognize any law that disarms citizens. There is a name for you nut bags, soveirgn citizens. Dangerous idiots with guns who think they are living in 1771. I-D-I-O-T-S

So are you saying that you WILL do what you are told to do even if it is unconstitutional?

They pay me so I follow their orders whatever they may be, that's all that counts to me in order to keep my job, pension and paycheck. The liability is on the agency because I am just following orders.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    They pay me so I follow their orders whatever they may be, that's all that counts to me in order to keep my job, pension and paycheck. The liability is on the agency because I am just following orders.
    This is exactly what's wrong with our agency......Your generation refuses to think for yourselves or rock the boat in the slightest.

Dear Citz, many of us have already had the discussion and WILL NOT be picking up guns or entering your home to even look for them.

These guys and their supporters are picking and choosing the parts of the Constitution they wish to support and defend. They are targeting the second amendment by asking law enforcement officers to ignore orders that, in their opinion, violate the second amendment. Problem is, there is another HUGE part of the Constitution they are ignoring.

Article III, Section 2 clarifies that the courts have final authority to interpret the Constitution and all other laws. So if the court of proper jurisdiction determines that the 2nd amendment means something other than what the "oath keepers" think it means, then our oath requires us to enforce that court's decision.

In fact, the "oath keepers" are flat out proclaiming that they will ignore the Constitution if the court's decisions do not agree with their cause. Kind of ironic, but true.

Quote Originally Posted by Supportstaff
    So are you saying that you WILL do what you are told to do even if it is unconstitutional?
    Here is what I am saying gun nut. I am saying that I know the difference between consitutional and unconstitutional. I doubt that you do. I will do what I am sworn to do by law. And that means I can search people and cars without a warrant. I can take firearms away from convicted felons. I can do certain other things that you may think to be wrong. I have never been ordered to do anything unconstitutional. But quite frankly criminals do not scare me as much as idiots like you. This is not the wild west. We are not concerned about the red coats executing writs of assistance. Quacks like you think its okay to "defend" your property from all intruders, including leo. Well, this country is better off without tough talking idiots like you who in a real fight tuck tail and turn.

hey gig,

have fun taking guns, cuz there won't be many guys with ya.
    you only need to follow lawful order, smart guy. you need to lighten up or get on prozak

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast