Terry Rhodes (Original) - Page 25
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    She did in Palmer who drank her potion for years. She is the wickedest person, ruthless and completely devoid of morals and values.A double dipper who cares nothing for her people here, especially troopers.
    She and Scott are tight. Wonder where she will light next.

Unregistered
    She is evil. It is kind of rare that you encounter a thoroughly evil human, but this is one of them.
    You see thousands of people who are destructive, stupid, misguided or neurotic, but pure evil is
    unique and rare and this scumbag takes the crown.
    She has done her very best to inflict destruction and pain on everyone she sees. I am surprised
    she hasn't phoned in a bomb threat to the special olympics yet. It is beyond me
    why anyone goes anywhere near her. She turns my stomach, always has. She is ugly, vile,
    dishonest, sick and she will get hers one day.

Unregistered
    She and Scott are tight. Wonder where she will light next.
    She ain't tight anywhere! She has shat herself everywhere she has been. Learned from Rhodes and was done in by Rhodes and herself trying to out do Terry Lee Yahooo

Unregistered
    All I see in this thread is a basket of deplorables. Terry is a great leader. She doesn't have to do a poly because she doesn't carry a gun.

This 22 pages of adults crying about someone who makes way more money than they do is pathetic. I can't believe you are the same people who protect and serve. Go write some speeding tickets. Maybe you losers should have gone to college.

Unregistered
    I'm a Trooper and I have several degrees. Would you like to compare?

Unregistered
    All I see in this thread is a basket of deplorables. Terry is a great leader. She doesn't have to do a poly because she doesn't carry a gun.

This 22 pages of adults crying about someone who makes way more money than they do is pathetic. I can't believe you are the same people who protect and serve. Go write some speeding tickets. Maybe you losers should have gone to college.
    Leader lol, she is a massive human dump, so is Palmer. Both deserve unemployment.

Unregistered
    I'm a Trooper and I have several degrees. Would you like to compare?
    First off if your so well educated your an idiot to make 34k per year. Secondly criminal justice degrees are rated the number worst return on investment there is. Besides CJ is waste of time.

Unregistered
    I would debate the issue with you but it is clear you cannot write in English.

Unregistered

Do not use such arrogant vocabulary

How could you possibly throw around such vocabulary so recklessly? ROI?

You, presumably as an educated man, should know a good communicator can adjust his message to his audience, one doesnt use terminology or vocabulary which 'will be over the heads of the audience'.

Mr Trooper who boasts of his several degrees had his frail ego hurt. He has several degrees - Im willing to bet those 'several' are from the likes of 'University' of Phoenix - not worth the paper on which such a degree is printed.

You just confronted the frail trooper with a fact he has no way of comprehending - Return on Investment, as it relates to a degree.

State Troopers are brave men and women who write tickets and investigate accidents - place real police officers in the book for going 16 over on 95.

I would be beyond humiliated to wear the tan uniform - especially if the public really understood how limited your skill sets are. What a way to spend your life, making a career of writing tickets.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425