Terry Rhodes (Original) - Page 2
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Terry Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayo-nase
    She doesn't care about Brierton, she wants Jones' job.
    If she wants Jones out, just how bad can she be?
    Agree with you on that one, but you will just be trading down. Jones isn't a cop hater or working to undermine us. Rhodes just wants power and has sold her soul to the one who can promise her the most. You can thank her along with Haridopolis and Scott for our %3 pay cut. She is a double dipper remember, she has hers. Ask around where she has been and see what her people say about her. She is bad news for all state workers.

Quote Originally Posted by Haymaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    She doesn't care about Brierton, she wants Jones' job.
    If she wants Jones out, just how bad can she be?
    Agree with you on that one, but you will just be trading down. Jones isn't a cop hater or working to undermine us. Rhodes just wants power and has sold her soul to the one who can promise her the most. You can thank her along with Haridopolis and Scott for our %3 pay cut. She is a double dipper remember, she has hers. Ask around where she has been and see what her people say about her. She is bad news for all state workers.
    Yep we know her at OALE, she cut us year after year. She hates cops and used to complain why we should get 3% in FRS while she double dips in six figures. She is very bad news and cant move her lips without lying. She kept after law enforcement when she went to the senate with JD Alexander and Haridopolis cutting cops positions. At least we know where she is now, watch your backs!

She doesn't care about Brierton, she wants Jones' job. She worked at FHP many years ago in a low level position. She absolutley hates troopers and other law enforcement. This double dipper got "outed" in a newspaper article for double dipping when Haridopolis hired her. She left, and then was snuck back in through the back door. She will do anything to anybody to get what she wants. She was not kept by Putnam when he got elected for a reason. I work in administration at FDACS, she and Elaine Cooper are best friends and they will not rest until Rhodes gets the top job.
    Every Department has double-dippers. What are some examples of her "cutthroatery," and what should we be concerned about? Being envious of someone coming back to work for the State after DROP is not anything to be alarmed about.

Dude, no need for the name calling he was just asking a simple and relevant question. I know who she is and she is not good for us in any way. She did have a boyfriend who was a menace to women and was investigated but it was covered up. I know this because I dated one of his many victims of harassment. She was able to cover to cover for him because Elaine Cooper was the personnel director. I do not believe in double dipping, I think that is why we are getting screwed by Scott now and the public hates us.

Quote Originally Posted by Trp H8
    Dude, no need for the name calling he was just asking a simple and relevant question. I know who she is and she is not good for us in any way. She did have a boyfriend who was a menace to women and was investigated but it was covered up. I know this because I dated one of his many victims of harassment. She was able to cover to cover for him because Elaine Cooper was the personnel director. I do not believe in double dipping, I think that is why we are getting screwed by Scott now and the public hates us.
    Thanks H8. Personal kknowledge, not rumor and innuendo, is instructive. I am reluctant to paint with a broad brush. Thanks again.

Before we came over to FHP, I had to deal with Rhodes over farming equipment and other violations. At that time she just plain lied to the Secretary and Com Bronson about an entire issue involving Rep. Evers. When I complained to our brass they called OALE and the major over there at the time said that she was a pathalogical liar who was constantly a burr in their saddle. Our consensus at SERT during the hurricanes was she was a habitual liar and her own law enforcement hated her.

Jones is done, Rhodes is here as a hack for Scott. Read it here, she will be the next ED. Bustle knew what a sham she was and used her like a $2.00 watch in WeWa. She was the one of the poster children for double dipping that the media used to show how greedy state workers were. She dropped, got half million, as she drew 130,000 salary and came back on the teat. Lucy Morgan of the St. Pete Times outed her. Elaine Cooper is another double dipper, you can thank the fat cats like them for ruining it for the little people.

Quote Originally Posted by CVE/Driver
    Before we came over to FHP, I had to deal with Rhodes over farming equipment and other violations. At that time she just plain lied to the Secretary and Com Bronson about an entire issue involving Rep. Evers. When I complained to our brass they called OALE and the major over there at the time said that she was a pathalogical liar who was constantly a burr in their saddle. Our consensus at SERT during the hurricanes was she was a habitual liar and her own law enforcement hated her.
    I had to deal with her twice and both times she called my boss and lied. If people tell you she is a liar, believe them! I am retired so there is. Nothing more she can do to me.

I worked with the OALE people in Tallahassee on issues with FHP, their people (brass) all hated her because of the way she treated them and was allways asking them to do things that were un-etheical at best and when they refused she went after them. One of them told me that she and her compatriots conspired with JD to get rid of them.

Apparently she knows the right people. There's even a building in Tallahassee named after her. This from the St. Pete Times (obviously before this recent appointment):

Terry Rhodes, a 30-year veteran of the Department of Agriculture, who will become a special assistant to the president and staff director of the Committee on Ethics and Elections at a salary of $150,000. She will also collect a state pension of $6,448 a month beginning in April and collected $404,657 in deferred compensation when she retired last April.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast