Terry Rhodes (Original)
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Terry Rhodes (Original)

Well you got another Scott cop and state worker hater as chief of staff. Terry Rhodes was put in by Scott to ride herd on Jones and eventually replace Jones. She is universally despised throughout state government. A double dipper who will treat troopers with the disdain she has for all of law enforcement. Oh Julie, she will be your biggest nemisis she thinks you are a country bumpkin and that troopers are indentured servants.

Re: Terry Rhodes

Talked to some people at the senate, she is a head hunter but has a lot of skeletons in her closet. Putnam got rid of her and Elaine Cooper helped get her over here even took a demotion to find money for her. Another double dipping sloth like Cooper. I here she is ruthless and coniving and do anything to get what she wants. She wants the big job and Scott has promised it to her because of Jones' license plate fiasco.

Hildreth will suck up to her like she did Jones and end up being the colonel, you just wait and see. Brierton will butt heads with her and lose his job over it.

I am sorry tho hear that, she is truly a cop hater and (Edited To Comply Wither Terms of Use).!

Quote Originally Posted by Choochie
    Talked to some people at the senate, she is a head hunter but has a lot of skeletons in her closet. Putnam got rid of her and Elaine Cooper helped get her over here even took a demotion to find money for her. Another double dipping sloth like Cooper. I here she is ruthless and coniving and do anything to get what she wants. She wants the big job and Scott has promised it to her because of Jones' license plate fiasco.
    License plate fiasco? I'm not familiar with that. Please explain.

She doesn't care about Brierton, she wants Jones' job. She worked at FHP many years ago in a low level position. She absolutley hates troopers and other law enforcement. This double dipper got "outed" in a newspaper article for double dipping when Haridopolis hired her. She left, and then was snuck back in through the back door. She will do anything to anybody to get what she wants. She was not kept by Putnam when he got elected for a reason. I work in administration at FDACS, she and Elaine Cooper are best friends and they will not rest until Rhodes gets the top job.

Sour grapes. Terry supports FHP and LE in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest
    Sour grapes. Terry supports FHP and LE in general.
    No sour grapes hear just the truth, she is a double dipping cop hater. You must be Terry responding to this. Jones, you better wake up, she wants and will not rest until she gets your job. How is it that she was involved with so much budget cutting for law enforcement when she was in the senate as Haridoplis' mouth peice. Ask around the senate and people at Agriculture about this stuff.

So if things here were not bad enough, we hire a double dipper who helped the senate and the Scott office rob our 3% and she is getting two golden paraschutes. We have Lierton and a insider who cuts deals for whoever gives her a job. This place is in the dumper and Rhodes will flush it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayo-nase
    She doesn't care about Brierton, she wants Jones' job.
    If she wants Jones out, just how bad can she be?

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast